Replica Decoy Company

Discussion in 'Goose Hunting Forum' started by CrahNX, Sep 10, 2014.

1. salthunter

salthunter Moderator Moderator

My same thoughts.
    I repainted some of my old hard side DSD's with the plan of selling all of myDSD hardsides and 06 Hardcores.
    The paint job made the DSD's looked like new, I did sell a bunch of 06 HC's full size and some of the lessers.
    And the way the last few years my good fields have become so poor I might start hunting ducks

2. ZachChauvin

ZachChauvin Refuge Member

Not sure if it was mentioned before but if anyone is curious about these decoys and having trouble pulling the trigger or whatever I can give a few details about them. I'm sure pretty much everyone has used the ghg pro grades or at least seen them. These decoys feel about twice as heavy but surprisingly still move and quite a bit at that in even a light wind. Instead of a shell feel like ghg they are more of a hard rubber. Texture with feather tech seems like a rhino lining or something. Paint has been flawless for me, especially against a leader in the cheaper market if you will - the GHG pro grades - which will chip and the flocking isn't the best. I much prefer the simple stake that comes with the Replicas vs the way the motion system is in the GHG. Simple, and works. Again using the GHG as comparison because these are what I used for years. If anyone has any other questions or wants some closer pictures pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. ZachChauvin

Guys using these, what decoy bag do you use. Just got in more and they do not fit in a Avery Specklebelly/cackler bag

4. gold10

gold10 Senior Refuge Member

The lesser and speck decoys will fit in the Avery mid-size goose bag.

5. ZachChauvin

I measured the slots and they are 7"x7". My 6 slot is 9"x9" but they are the same thing? Did find a banded brand that has 10x10x20 slots but sold out. Owell