Rest in Peace LOTL....

Discussion in 'Women's Hunting Forum' started by Kimmie, Sep 12, 2007.

1. lwingwatcher

lwingwatcher Elite Refuge Member

While she may be getting a break right now, she will start rolling over in her grave, tossing and turning and having fits over the pizz poor play of the Maple Leafs.

She and I used to have frequent chats about the state of affairs in the Original Six.

2. seaduckhunt

seaduckhunt Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Darlene was a great lady! Her passing left a dark hole in my heart, as well as many other refuge members! I had many conversations with her, and always planned the hunt she and her husband would do with me for sea ducks, but never found time away to do so.

May she rest in Peace!

3. alducks1

alducks1 Elite Refuge Member

hate to leave yer spirit here..but maybe it'll find it's way over as well...many memories!

4. goosehunter64

goosehunter64 Elite Refuge Member

Thought of Darlene today. Happy Mother's Day to you my dear friend. I hope everyday is Mother's Day in heaven..:cry:cry

5. Mr.Bones

Mr.Bones New England Moderator Moderator

Certainly one that I really miss from this site!
    I'm sure she is looking down on her kids today with that BIG smile and Heartly laugh she had!
    Bones

6. Lame-Duck

Lame-Duck Elite Refuge Member

Darlene joined the forums in 2001 and if I remember correctly was posting birthday wishes everyday for nearly 6 years. She was quick to chat with all of us and never had anything but good and kind things to say. She was truly liked by everyone who knew her here on the forums, and I still think of Ladyotl often, as I know many of you do.

7. donk

donk Senior Refuge Member

My condolences to the family :pra

8. Cajunhunter

Cajunhunter Refuge Member

I thought of Darlene today. (AKA LadyOTL) I still find it hard to believe that our wonderful friend is gone. She was the greatest friend to hunters and waterfowl the world could ask for. She loved to go into the chat and talk for hours about all things hunting waterfowl. She was also a great friend to lend an ear to those in need. I still get tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat when I read Darcy's post so many years ago about her passing. I hope Darcy and the children, who are grown now; have some peace and wonderful memories. I thank them for sharing her with us and allowing her to spend many fun days and nights about our hobby in this forum and the live chat. Our world could definitely use more Darlenes in it.