Results so far???

Discussion in 'Colorado Flyway Forum' started by Waterproof, Oct 4, 2003.

1. Gander D. Bander

Gander D. Bander Elite Refuge Member

Yeah thats his son... last year a couple times I seen a haybale blind out in the middle of that field with about a dozen FB's around it..flaggin like a sumbuck! Thats when the birds were landing in that field behind seagate. Used to drive that way to/from work everyday. Last year there was 10 times as many in it with ducks everyday.
    I talked to my sod farmer today about what happened he just laughed at the stupid ****** he said she's nothing, his exact words were **** on her, them girls is the "huggy" type :l
    I will PM you my name this place is full of stalkers they will try to come take advantage of me :D The reason I ask there is a boy that works at Abo's in Niwot I went in there one night with a guide service Tshirt on he was asking if I was an outfitter thought that was you, sorry for the mistake.
    You won't have to worry about the sod farm this year when they start hitting it we'll start in on um. If you wanna hook up some time even for a beer I will swap numbers with you we'll talk later to establish a plan to hunt them two fields on the same days ;)

2. meatcaller

meatcaller Senior Refuge Member

Sounds good. Again good luck up north. I heard there are alot of fat chicks!!!:l

3. Gander D. Bander

Gander D. Bander Elite Refuge Member

Shooting geese....Shootin' ducks...and nail'n a fat chick... life don't get no better then that :l
    Been working on my canada accent and my outta country pick up lines..
    Hey you got $75.00 my mom told me to call her when I found an angel. :D
    Damn it girl the only way those muchalucks and that parka would look any better.. is a pile next to my blind! :D
    I am trying to put an Aye..after everything I say so I seem more like a local then an alien...nope still wouldn't work :nutz :l

4. webfoot00

webfoot00 Senior Refuge Member

I Finally got out this morning. 1st duck of the year was a nice mature woody! Also shot 3 greenwings and a bluewing. Hope the rest of the season goes well.

5. donutshell

donutshell Refuge Member

Fishfool, I was able to score a farm pond out by platteville on sat. However sun.,and mon. were public.:p

6. siltbowhunter

siltbowhunter Senior Refuge Member

man i have never even seen a woody let alone get one. if i did though the wife said she would mount it for me...:l :l :l

you guys are just plain lucky over there....

7. Waterproof

Waterproof Elite Refuge Member

Silt if we hook up early enough in the season this year I will get you in some woodies. They are around our lease and farther down the valley closer to Debeque.

As far as you never seeing a woody? Are you sure the kid is your? And well about your wife mounting it for you I aint touching that one. :l :D

8. robbob980

robbob980 Senior Refuge Member

I noticed that the bird and tree huggers seem to really try and disrupt the hunting down there in the boulder area. Is that common everywhere? I've been talking with my wife about moving down there from Idaho. Not quite sure where yet, but somewhere within 150 miles from Denver. I'm a waterfowl fenatic and the wife think I'm mentally diseased becuase of my obsession with ducks and geese. Thanks!!:D

9. meatcaller

meatcaller Senior Refuge Member

I have hunted in Brighton, Fort Lupton, Fort Collins, Windsor and Longmont/Boulder. I do most of my hunting around Boulder and Longmont. I get about 3-4 anti's that either b*tch me out or try to ruin the hunt a season. But never anywhere else, but don't hunt the other areas enough to know. The thing about it is they can't do **** about it.:D
    I have actually hunted about 300 yards from the city limits in Boulder. Had three sheriffs and two park rangers out walking the open space field adjacent to ours. We were legal and they couldn't do nothing about it. We even sailed a goose into the city, they told us where it was and we retrieved it. Now that is taughnting the law, but the field was getting hammered and we couldn't pass it up. But anywhere in the front range has potential for watefowl hunting. But if I had the choice I would live in the San Luis Valley!!

10. grappler

grappler Senior Refuge Member

Hooked up with Choclab on Sat (real nice guy and cant wait to hook up again)and only saw one bird.:mad: Well I was able to get out and get the dog and dekes wet so I guess I cant complain :l