reverse

Discussion in 'Mud Motors' started by madduckdog, Oct 9, 2007.

1. rg567

rg567 Senior Refuge Member

So what your saying is that you are so against the very idea of reverse(even though it has no performance disadvantages) that you wouldn't even have it if it was free??? Something stinks:rolleyes:

2. Auto

Auto Banned

Gawt dayum some of you guys are such freaking kool-aide slurpers it is amazing.

You got it correct, because I would waste my valuable free time retrofitting my engine, i.e. not worth my time.

Like I said, if I hunted different areas than I do, I would definitely consider reverse a valuable option.

I don't expect you to get it, nor do I care. Save this post till next spring and see if my tune changes. Damn, dense people on this forum.

3. Sand Man

Sand Man Elite Refuge Member

Hey if smoke and mirrors make you sleep better at night. Keep it up! :tu

Do you use reverse on the BU? I mean it's not required right? :l :l

4. Sand Man

Then why retrofit with another clutch? I mean it was free.........oh, that's right you never changed it! :fp :l :l

5. Auto

Auto Banned

Hmmmm. When you start talking smack on a internet board, you might want to get the correct story from the horses mouth instead of third hand.:tu

If you actually know anything different, do tell this board, so I can just come out and say you dont know WTC you are saying, or lying.:tu Simple.

As for the BU or any tournament inboard, reverse is rarely used if you're paying attention. :yes

6. Sand Man

So Howard (HTDUCK) is a liar? He didn't help you change a free clutch out on your Hyper? :confused: :fp :fp Here's a little hint: He helped you re-tap some threads. :tu

7. Auto

Auto Banned

Like I said, when you want your information correct, you should ask me, not Howard.:tu, he does not lie, nor do I.

No reason to be a smart ***, especially when you are wrong.:tu

You would think the nations defense would be more important than prattling over a lawnmower clutch,(wrong at that) evidence obviously that the US Taxpayer is being bilked.:yes

8. canvasbackjack

canvasbackjack Senior Refuge Member

It baffles the crap out of me as to why you guys would say you don't need or want reverse. The PD reverse is great as getting you out of a bind but is clumsy at best for general boat handling. An instant reverse in addition to the FPR would be great and the best of both worlds IMO. I'd gladly pay extra for it.

9. duckthis

duckthis Senior Refuge Member

I am trying to be silent during all of this. But, guys remember, There are lots of young kids that read this forum. Even though, your thinking about these Curse words. You don't have to type them in also. Or just use some symbols.

I am just looking out for our young ones. (our future)

10. 12ga

12ga Banned

They just pig headed and don't let em BS you, if MB had come up with it first they'd all have it. :yes

You are correct about the PD being clumsy but it sure do work and I hear they are gonna motorize it and be a retro.:grvn