reverse

Discussion in 'Mud Motors' started by madduckdog, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Sand Man

Sand Man Elite Refuge Member

I could really care less one way or the other. I just think it's funny you seem to love to LIE on a dang internet forum. So have you ever changed the clutch? YES or NO? If YES, then why since you have never broke one? I mean don't retrofit right?

Also, you still claiming the battery is the reason you were stranded? Your mechanic get the fly wheel off yet? :l :l

So again, show me where I'm wrong and a liar. Howard said he changed your clutch and is currently working on your boat. :tu

I'd also have to be at work to be billing a taxpayer also, but thanks for paying my salary anyway. :l

2. Auto

Auto Banned

If you could care less? Why do you keep responding about something you don't know about. I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish.

Here it is so you can see your posts were wrong.

No free clutch, no broken Centrifrugal. Howard retapped, I changed clutch. Simple enough for you to understand.

No retrofit as the Electric was available at the time I ordered the Centri, running electric to see which I like best, have had the electric for over a year.

New battery hooked up, engine start, on way. Did not claim anything else what so ever, find where I did.

You know, the saddest thing, I find the with great diasspointment as you have my phone number, is your failure to call with any questions. Instead of picking up the phone and talking you post bulshiaaat.

Roll the way you want, karma's a bitch.:tu

Enjoy the rest of the thread, post what ya feel necessary. I am done, rivers to board, shells to reload, whisky to drink, hunting stuff to prep, and and some intelligent conversation with Ms. Auto.

3. dukslayr

dukslayr Elite Refuge Member

Went for a ride yesterday by myself in the PD through alot of flooded timber. There were several times where I became wedged in between trees, between trees and cypress knees, etc. Forward was going to get me nowhere.:no Reverse got me out, and without FPR I dont think that I would have been able to get out without having to get out and TRY to lift up and push back the boat...which would have been tough with a 20' boat!

Why...if you could have it for free...even if you only used it once a season, would you not want reverse? Just because you have dogged it so much you cant turn back to it. That is assinine.:tu

4. WWINGS

WWINGS Senior Refuge Member

Its funny how the PD clan touts reverse since FPR is the only thing PD has going for them. :grvn

5. dukslayr

How do you go backwards?

Ohhhh...wait.... all MB owners never need to go in reverse.

We also have no belts to break:no

Wiring is not frying everytime we go out either:no

But you are a mechanic....so keep saying they are the best so you can keep your job:tu :l

6. WWINGS

WWINGS Senior Refuge Member

Its good being #1 :tu

7. dukslayr

mechanic:confused:

8. canvasbackjack

canvasbackjack Senior Refuge Member

Troll is more like it.

9. 12ga

12ga Banned

Well this past weekend was the opening weekend for us. I got my boat stuck in unfamiliar territory in everything from mud and mudmixed with sand and once in loose packed sand. Reverse got me out everytime altho the sand played hell with the prop, on my second one now! One of the worse times was on a mud flat about 4 boat lengths in aginst the bank. No way could I or anyone else go forward as the boat was literally touching the bank. I doubt that instant reverse would have gone backwards on that mudlat but the FPR did. PD just may be the ugliest MM out there but beauty don't get ya home.:dv

10. GMAC

GMAC Senior Refuge Member

Really?.. That's it?.. :l

I'm so glad the lite was shed upon us but none other than a MB dealer... BWAHAHAHAHA.. :l