rides?

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by Buckmark311, Nov 13, 2003.

1. GVGoose

GVGoose Elite Refuge Member

I consider our town ghetto...look at younger age groups...in the 1st grade at this point the whites are the minorities...no lie and i think that our town will stay like that unless Swift ends up going out of business or something. Thats what draws a lot of the minorities there

2. neil duffey

neil duffey Elite Refuge Member

all im gunna say is i live in detroit and that says it all!:D

3. Gadwidge

Gadwidge Elite Refuge Member

DA go to Detroit and see what it is like. I am sure it is uncomparable to our town. Just cause whites are minoritys don't make it ghetto!!!!!!!! Ghetto is where crime happens as in shooting crimes rapes ect everyday pretty much. Do we have that no. When was the last rape in our town? Not since I can remember. Muder? about 1, 3 4 years ago. Even if swift does go under ain't gonna bring back white people.

4. neil duffey

hahaha murder... rape... those things make the d look like a play ground! im just north of the d (detroit) we call it the d. i live in the burbs, but i go down to the d all too offten. now the down town area is excelent... just alot of bums, its the suburbs of detroit u gota look out for. u know 8 mile... its real, and its shakey... hookers and drugs and all the fun stuff, u dont have a clue. but i still love this place. detroit down town is one of my favorite places to be!

5. Flutterin'_Wings

Flutterin'_Wings Elite Refuge Member

yo, man you know your ghetto if....

You've ever used an album cover or old envelope for a dustpan.

You've ever put foil on your TV antennas to get better reception.

You've ever had to use pliers to turn your TV on.

You had to come in the house when the street lights came on.

If you can count more than five police cars in your neighborhood on a daily basis.

If you've ever been beaten with an extension cord.

If you've ever passed someone a note asking "Do you like me?" or "Can I have a chance?"

If you have ever used dish washing liquid for bubble bath.

If you've ever used any of the following for drinking glasses. : jelly jars, mayonnaise jars, mason jars, or peanut butter jars.

You can't hold a glass because of the length of your nails

6. GVGoose

GVGoose Elite Refuge Member

GW your pry right but i still think that our town is ghetto for MN anyway...but as for other towns no not really lol

7. neil duffey

i resent this one!

If you've ever used any of the following for drinking glasses. : jelly jars, mayonnaise jars, mason jars, or peanut butter jars.

have u ever moved out and lived on ur own:l i used every jar i could cuz i only had 10 glasses and they always got dirty! and im not ashamed of it!:l

8. WildCanuck

WildCanuck Elite Refuge Member

:D :D Boy, Someone hasn't moved out yet!!! Waite til you move out... haha, like neil said, desperate times call for desperate measures!!! I've used many a jar in order to aviod doing the dishes!!
    WildCanuck

9. neil duffey

not only to avoid dishes but **** wed have a few friends stay at our place for like 20 bucks a week and there werent enough glasses for when we had parties... so we improvised... theres nothin ghetto bout that:D

10. missed mallards

missed mallards Senior Refuge Member

hell mason jars are the only thing i drink out of. good cold beer can't be beat in one of those. well i would love to share the pics of my f150 but it is hunting season and between the mud, dirt, and blood it ain't to pertty. it used to have cloth seats but after a few hunting buddies in wet wadders and a good muddy dog i just don't no what you call that. it got the V8 but after you deciede you can just drive up to the duck blind in a 2 wd , you know after you had to many mason jar's get full and deciper, well the 2 foot pond wasn't nice on my engine. but like a true ford it ticks on mile by mile.

key note i think i outa add in: if your hunting buddy wades out to the blind and it's over its waist don't drive your truck off in it.

know seriously ford are built ford tough my truck has been though wet rice fields, over trees, and numerous wrecks and it hasn't let me down yet. oh an the glass being full and disappearing well when that happens you need to let your friend "sobber friend" have your keys cause let me tell you a wreck caused by alchol isn't no fun been there dun that ain't doing it again. you probly think it's fun trying to pick out the real headlights out of the 3 you see i know i did, but after you get a sobber driver givin you a lift home you will appreciate everthing he or she does.