Rix out Walker in

Discussion in 'Florida Flyway Forum' started by Migillicutty, Dec 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbb

bbb Senior Refuge Member

I said the ACC went 4-3 in their bowl games while the SEC went 2-4.

N.C. State, Maryland, Wake Forest and Virginia proved the ACC is a good conference beating Notre Dame, Tennessee, Oregon and West Virginia.:cool:

I was even pulling for Florida to beat Michigan. Being a "Floridian", I want to see all the Fla teams win, even the ones we play. Plus I don't care to see any northern team win.

2. RutnNStrutn

RutnNStrutn Senior Refuge Member

Too bad that of those 4 games, Notre Dame was the only decent team to get beat. The rest of them sucked. I wouldn't put too much into the 4 ACC wins.
    The SEC's losses were by Tennessee (who I already said sucked this season), UF by one score in the last minute on a stupid play to a very good and highly ranked Michigan team, and LSU who lost to a very good and highly ranked Texas team. The Dawgs whipped up on the ACC's premier team, FSWho??
    My point?? You're comparing apples to oranges!!

3. go dev

go dev Guest

Georgia fans had more class than any other school we have played in recent memory. Nebraska fans in 93 were similar. My only problem is that UGA women dont seem to understand the concept of beads on bourbon street.

Rut - quit making excuses, the SEC went 2-4. That sucks. If anything, it tells me that the SEC is overrated and going to bowls they dont belong in. Oh yeah..... 31-14. :p

4. RutnNStrutn

RutnNStrutn Senior Refuge Member

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You're full of it and you know it GoDevNole!! :D
    Maybe if the ACC teams do better next year, they will go to bowls that pit them against good teams, for a change.
    Speaking of going to a bowl they didn't deserve to be in.......did you watch the Dawgs dismantle the Noles??:l :sp :l

5. bbb

bbb Senior Refuge Member

The Noles were dismantled before they even showed up.

FSU played a good game for the players they had left to play it. Georgia was healthy and still didn't run away with it.
    Keeping the game within 13 points using a 4th string quarterback who has played wide receiver since he's been at FSU is something for us to be proud of.

Georgia scoring one offensive touchdown is not a dismantling of a team.

Sorry, nice try tho bro.:cool:

6. go dev

go dev Guest

Yep, I watched it live and in person. Funny thing is, after the first UGA score, my buddy said "Don't worry, its not like their offense can score on us." Unfortunately, he was right but it still didnt matter.

7. DUK-aholic

DUK-aholic Senior Refuge Member

looks like rut has o.d.'d on swamp gas again. i love how you try and claim that you say tenn. sucked, i'm really sure thats what you were saying after uf beat them. and face it, the sec had a ****ty bowl season and the acc had an awesome one. the sec chumps struggled against our 5TH STRING QB, i wouldn't be too impressed if i was you(which luckily i'm not) can you ever just suck it up and admit when you're wrong? :rolleyes:

8. Migillicutty

Migillicutty Refuge Member

Well said Duk aholic. You bring up very good and legitimate points. However, you know that the almighty Rut will never admit that he is wrong. And 99% if not all gator fans will defend the SEC no matter what facts are presented to them. :rolleyes:

9. bbb

bbb Senior Refuge Member

Brought over from the SDH boards:

I've been staying out of it this season. Too many losers can't hang with Rut on the keyboard and end up having to PM me with death threats.
    As for the rain, you are right Kitty, anything can happen. Here are two:
    1) Florida pummels then #4 Tennessee in Knoxville, 30-13.
    2) FSUCKS and the biased refs lose to unranked Louisville.

Putt-Putt sure was proud of the way Florida beat Tennessee earlier in the year. Why can't he give Maryland the same respect? Could it be the SEC blinders he wears?

10. Migillicutty

Migillicutty Refuge Member

:eek: :rolleyes: :confused: :h

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.