RM Calls

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Calling Forum' started by Opening Day, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Rickard

Rickard Refuge Member

It's tax return season! Pick up a CWF in a less-preferred color combo and hold out for the books to open or a rotation. Tell the old lady it's a low-risk investment since you'll be able to offload it immediately with little to no loss or you could plan to pass it to jr. She'll be happy you put family first. I'd offer mine, but boys and their toys...

2. stumpjumper0531

stumpjumper0531 Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Opening Day...sorry you haven't been able to get into the custom books. I do not post anywhere when they are on in hopes of being fair to everyone as I am a first come first serve company. I really do try to be fair.
    As for pre built colors....normally this time of year we look at how sales went and decide if we need the change things up or not. Plus it's normally when our inventory is at its lowest so it's a good time to make changes if needed. We currently do have some acrylic in other colors on order but most is back ordered then our machinist Webfoot will need time to turn and cut everything. So it's gonna be a few months till that's done.

Stump

auto5 likes this.
  3. Wade C

Wade C Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Hmmm... I wonder what might be coming down the pipe for everyone....... [​IMG]

Tis the season... lots of people/companies getting work lined up with us. Been a surprisingly busy month so far and doesnt appear to be slowing down! Im working as fast as I can! Hopefully they get the back order stuff figured out :doh Seems like every time I make an order I have to wait 3-5 weeks for half of it to ship out... sheesh.

Cheers all!
    Wade

4. callinfowl

callinfowl Kalifornia Forum

I can't wait to try his goose calls !:tu

5. 'DuckmanFields'

'DuckmanFields' Refuge Member

6. callinfowl

callinfowl Kalifornia Forum

7. stumpjumper0531

stumpjumper0531 Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Will NEVER be an RM Goose call fellers!!!!! Not interested in attempting to cover the call market. I stick to what Im good at and attempt to deliver a quality product to each customer.

STUMP

Paul Houghton and taterhunter900 like this.
  8. chad3

chad3 Refuge Member

Whoo Hoo!!! Stump that means an alpha call to me. Make it any color you want. PM me for the cash....
    (Crossing fingers)

Paul Houghton likes this.