RM Give Away

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Calling Forum' started by stumpjumper0531, Apr 26, 2017.

1. stumpjumper0531

stumpjumper0531 Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Been awhile since we have done this...sorry about that!!!!

Here`s what we have. On the last run of Army Man Green Quack Ops we had a slight issue with engraving on 6 calls. So to save the barrels we had the band area turned down and I added a black acrylic band with RM Calls and Quack Ops to the back side and glued it all up. This is the last remaining one and NOT something I`m gonna carry in stock so...it is a 1 of 6.

To qualify....you will need to post in this thread and give a shout out to either our soldiers, police officers or fire fighters. If you do not send them some love and respect and your number is drawn I will draw another number plain and simple. This post will not count, so we will use a random number generator to select a number from 2 to ? The drawing for the call will be on May 1, 2017 2100 hrs or 9 PM EST.

Good luck to all and GOD BLESS!!

STUMP

[​IMG]

2. Gadwigeon

Gadwigeon Senior Refuge Member

Proud to live in the country I do and appreciate the men and women who defend it.

3. auto5

auto5 Elite Refuge Member

Bless our troops

Thx for the opportunity Stump :tu

4. norcalfowler

norcalfowler Senior Refuge Member

to all the men and women who serve our great country i proudly salute you all!!!!!!!

5. callinfowl

callinfowl Kalifornia Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Respect for Our Troops and our local Concord PD and FD.:yes:tu
    Thank you Stump.

6. oldfireguy

oldfireguy Refuge Member

I remember the towers coming down on 9/11. Watched live broadcast of people running away from the dark cloud of ash and debris pushing away from the site.
    And watched yellow clad firefighters racing into that cloud from hell to rescue others.....Bravest thing I ever saw.

7. Wing Man

Wing Man Refuge Member

Thanks to all the the defenders in the armed forces.
    Thanks to the men and women in our local fire and police dept.
    Thanks for the chance.

8. Peter Goodman

Peter Goodman Refuge Member

Courage is when you step in and do what is needed for others when you are smart enough to be scared to death. Just signing up for the military in today's world, going to Police Academy, running into a burning building... We owe these guys and gals our safety and freedom. God bless them.

9. techfowl

techfowl Elite Refuge Member

Thanks for the offer, but if I'm selected I would like to pass it on to one of the many fine folks on here that are serving or have served in the armed forces, PD or FF to thank them for their service.

Thanks Stump, nice looking call!

10. brentbullets

brentbullets Elite Refuge Member

Thanks to all the men and women in uniform who serve our country. They are true Americans.

Thank you Ron.