Canadian Hunters Forum Sponsors

RM Maps

Discussion in 'Canadian Hunters Forum' started by TNDuckMaster, Jul 17, 2017.

1. TNDuckMaster

TNDuckMaster Refuge Member

I would like to renew some Saskatchewan RM Maps . I previously ordered 4 or 5 from the same website but I have lost the contact information. Any help would be appreciated.

2. morduks

morduks Elite Refuge Member

That would be handy. It is my understanding that you need to write to each RM and request a map. Call first to determine price and cost to mail and then send a check for total. Some may accept CC information over the phone.
    Tom B.

KEN likes this.
  3. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

I got most mine last year via phone calls. They are VERY accommodating. Some of them wanted to send them out, and I could send my payment at the same time. So the map and payment would be crossing in opposite directions. I also did the e-mail thing, but I recommend calling. Some of the RM offices are very small, and e-mail is not the quickest way to make contact (which seems odd, but was true)

4. Spikebox

Spikebox Senior Refuge Member

Prairie Mapping
    317 Railway Ave, Theodore, SK
    306-647-2350

I contacted them at one time...they did sell various SK RM Maps, not sure if that is still the case or not. As others have mentioned you can contact each RM directly for maps.

5. morduks

morduks Elite Refuge Member

No website. Anyone call them?
    Tom B.

6. CSUguy

CSUguy Senior Refuge Member

Yes, they are very much still in business. I placed an order over the phone just yesterday in fact.