RM pothole

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Calling Forum' started by laughing mallard, Sep 25, 2018.

1. laughing mallard

laughing mallard Elite Refuge Member

Has anyone tried the RM pothole with the new mods to the toneboard? Toying with the idea of getting one, have most of the RM calls except the pothole and really liked them.

digi likes this.
  2. jrode237

jrode237 Elite Refuge Member

Great call. Wasn't a huge fan of the CNC pothole I had before the latest one, but this new one is a runner. Still dont know that I would take it before an Alpha (my personal favorite) or the tried and true CWF, but it is a very nice sounding call. Defenitely worth at least giving one a try.

3. stumpjumper0531

stumpjumper0531 Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

I run a PotHole 80% of the time whether I'm hunting on the plains of Canada or the small hole it was designed for in NC. Just wanted more range than the original did

Stump

DrakeStar likes this.
  4. Trevor Shannahan

Trevor Shannahan Elite Refuge Member

If you have a tight area they are a great call, good range for a smaller bore call, good tone, etc.

I prefer a looser running call and more volume and aggression from my calls so the G2 Gold Digger is my favorite, followed by the early CWFs.

5. laughing mallard

laughing mallard Elite Refuge Member

Just got a pothole today. First blush is it is a very nice call with the perfect volume to compliment the areas I hunt and the other calls on my lanyard. Look forward to spending more time with it this weekend.

digi likes this.