RMC sale

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Calling Forum' started by stumpjumper0531, Jun 19, 2018.

1. stumpjumper0531

stumpjumper0531 Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

For all my non bookface friends, we are having a sale on all remaining stock and colors that we have had in surplus. Some theres only 1 avalible others theres a dozen or so.
    New colors will be here hopefully within a month as well as a modification to the current PH call. This change will make the PH have a more nasally tone and allow for more range but all at the same PH volume.

http://rmcustomcalls.com/rm_web_site__003.htm

Stump

auto5 likes this.
  2. agtex42

agtex42 New Member

Great opportunity to get an awesome call at an even better price fellas! Stump, my Alpha came in yesterday and that call flat out runs, it’s like you took the individual characteristics I liked about the CWF & Digger and put them all into one toneboard! The versatility of the call is just incredible and I’m glad to have visited your website this past weekend when I did. Can’t wait to see the new colors and most likely pick up the new PH when it’s available!

3. CA Birdman

CA Birdman Elite Refuge Member

I got my Alpha yesterday and it sounded great. My son liked it so much, he ordered one as well. Never had run a RM before.

4. mpkowal

mpkowal Elite Refuge Member

I think I want one.I will make the call,no pun,tommorow