RNT Lil Richie vs Short Barrel vs Timbre

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Calling Forum' started by blkduck, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Hugatree

Hugatree Elite Refuge Member

Is Dicky the guy with Glasses and semi long hair that always wears the Columbia Fishing Shirts?

I was always taught the dragging out or whining was a hormonal thing hens did when they were looking for Love sorta like “ Hey Big Boy: Come on down here. “ THREEEEEEEEEEEE Blindddd Mice plus two and a half.... it’s amusing hunting in public timber and hearing some really good callers but the ducks just ignore them. Everyone is doing the same thing with the same calls. Had a crew set right on top of us the last day. They could flat more blow duck calls but they never got a shot. We coaxed em in and tree topped them to teach the kids a lesson. I don’t normally do that but this occassion called for it. About the fastest I will go is that little “ yan-yan-yan-yan ya.ya.yank “ thing.

2. bullpinnie

bullpinnie Elite Refuge Member

No, Dicky is older with white hair and glasses ( but usually wearing a PFG shirt).

3. Hugatree

Hugatree Elite Refuge Member

Yep I heard him blow a duck call at the end of the season. He knows what he’s doing. He told me he runs one of the first acrylic calls Butch ever turned.

He wasn’t there this past Wednesday. It was another man I’ve only seen in there a couple of times.

4. choc24/7

choc24/7 Elite Refuge Member

have you tried the old style?