Roll Call!!!

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunters Forum' started by duckster, Feb 27, 2001.

1. Deer Man

Deer Man Senior Refuge Member

My name is Travis and i am 17, i mostly duck and goose but i killed a turkey last and cant wait until this year.

2. Goosehammer

Goosehammer Refuge Member

Yep, went to the docter the other day she said I had TURKEYITISE, said there is no cure. I asked how I got it and she said it was from prolonged exposure to turkey hunting forums and previous contact with dead gobblers and old turkey hunters spreading the desease.I asked her for a second opinion,she said I was ugly too! :(

3. Floridaboy

Floridaboy Moderator Moderator

Steve here in Florida.
    Season starts Saturday, but can't go due to baseball. This will be my first time hunting turkeys. My wife thinks I have already spent plenty on calls and other stuff. So I guess I am ready. I will be hunting with my nephew. Now if I can just get this diaphram thing to stop tickling so much I will be all set.

4. GWT

GWT Guest

My name is J.R. I'm from southeast Iowa and have been chasing turkeys since I was 14. Nothing gets me cranked like the first gobble of the spring. Just wish I could get this college thing finished so I could chase the birds in more than one state.

5. KYDUCK23

KYDUCK23 Guest

Hey guys I am from Versailles Ky I love turkey hunting I don't think anything gets me more fired up then a big ole gobble just before daylight.
    KYDUCK

6. lwingwatcher

lwingwatcher Elite Refuge Member

Sorry I'm late...

Second year bowhunter from central Michigan

We are just now getting good bird #'s in this area.

7. pentail

pentail Administrator Moderator Flyway Manager

Michael from central KY here and, oh yea, I'm ate up with it. its way to long between the end of waterfowl season and the beginning of turkey season.

8. arctic hunter

arctic hunter Elite Refuge Member

my name's yankee, i'm 19, and i only got one bird to my name. that was last year and i aint done yet.

9. dukster

dukster Senior Refuge Member

name's Dave from ill. gave up deer hunting after 15 years to hunt tom turkey spring and fall for the last 5 years (turkey woods not as crowded) also duck,goose,and pheasant hunt. ;)

10. CaliDuckBuster

CaliDuckBuster Senior Refuge Member

My name is Nick karras, i live in Ceres, California. i have a ranch four hours north of here that i do all of my hunting on, except the duck hunting. i have killed over 8 turkeys in the last four years, and hoping for more. :D