Roll Call!!!

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunters Forum' started by duckster, Feb 27, 2001.

1. arkhunter

arkhunter Senior Refuge Member

I lurk here a little myself.

Ive been hunting ducks, deer, and small game all my life but this turkey hunting is new to me.

This will only be my second year to try it and I havent had much luck so far.

2. DEAD EYE

DEAD EYE Elite Refuge Member

I stop in here pretty often. I love to duck hunt but my dad has me talked into turkey hunting with him some this year. I have been two times but never seen a turkey.

3. spring man

spring man Senior Refuge Member

Jon reid. I hunt around Thurman Iowa and Cresent Iowa. I am 20 yrs old and have killed 5 birds, all toms, no jakes. My first bird when I was 16. Been hooked ever since. Have started some of my buddies on it and now they are hooked to. I dosn't take much, maybe an early morning gobble or a big boy strutting in at 60 yrds.
    Gotta love those long beards.

4. KYDUCK23

KYDUCK23 Guest

My name is Joey Cheek I have been hunting turkeys for about 9 years and I am addicted to it.I am from Versailles Ky.
    KYDUCK

5. benji

benji Refuge Member

Benji Evans from Blackwell Oklahoma. I have hunted turkeys for 4 years and finally bagged my first tom last weekend. I will be at OSU next year. I hunt lots of ducks and geese in the winter.

6. Lab Man

Lab Man Moderator Moderator

I love duck, deer and Turkey hunting. My season opens Monday cant wait!!!!!!

7. Cajun Joner

Cajun Joner Guest

The name is Tim Live in West Central Illinois. My Family runs an outfitters club for the common hunter that is dirt cheap, and twice as fun and the high priced big guys. We hunt everything. Duck, Geese, Deer, Turkey, Varmit.

8. Kentuck

Kentuck Elite Refuge Member

My name is Monty Owens and I live in Concord, CA. I love to hunt just about everything with doves, duck, geese, pheasants and turkey at the top. I killed my first turkey last year after about five years of trying and hopefully I can get my stepson on one this year.