Rules & Guidelines - MM Forum

Discussion in 'Mud Motors' started by David @ The Refuge, Mar 28, 2005.

1. David @ The Refuge

David @ The Refuge Founder Moderator

Hey Gang:

As you can see, there is now a seperate forum for the discussion of Mud Motors.

This forum will be monitored closely, and ALL of the following Rules & Guidelines will apply as before.

1. ALL posts concerning Mud Motors will now be directed to the MM Forum.

2. If any MM sponsors, dealers, or "pro-staffers" slam another MM Company (competitor) in any format, your posting privileges will be removed for (7) days. I don't care who you are. Violating this policy a second time will bring a longer suspension.

3. Personal attacks directed to an individual will NOT be tolerated. Your posting privileges will be removed for a period of time. That time frame will depend on the severity of your personal attack.

4. Do NOT hijack threads. Please follow the topic as it is presented.

5. Sponsors ONLY may post announcements here concerning new products, services, pricing, etc. Please do NOT go overboard in doing so.

6. It will be my decision as to what I personally feel is a violation of the policies above, and my decision only. There will be no need to come whining to me. It will NOT help.

Thank you in advance for your help, and I hope that you enjoy this added forum.

David

Placing company names/links in a signature/avatar is reserved for our
    advertizers/sponsors.

This has always been our policy.

To be more specific, if you do not have Sponsor listed under your user
    name, then you are not a Sponsor.

I am asking folks to police their own signature/avatar.
    If you notice your signature/avatar has been removed, please do not
    put it back.

This includes Pro Staff or Prostaff or any variations.

2. David @ The Refuge

David @ The Refuge Founder Moderator

Hey Gang:

Things seem to be going well here. I just wanted you to know that I greatly appreciate it. This has helped me greatly in my personal life. I finally have the time to help Dylan with his math homework... Man, I hate fractions.. :confused: :)

Thank each of you,
    David