Russia Still At It

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Matagorda Bound, Feb 5, 2018.

1. double limit

double limit Elite Refuge Member

This is how democrats get their evidence.Wake up ladies.

WHUP ! Hen likes this.
  2. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps seized the two boats and treated the U.S. Navy Sailors they way that they did because they knew that their would be no reprisals from the White House for doing so. And they were right - their weren't any reprisals from the White House for doing so.

And to top it off - the IRGC made the incident a propaganda photo op by showing the World images of the U.S. Navy Sailors on their knees with their hands clasped behind their heads as well as announcing to the World that they had extracted extensive information from the laptops and cell phones of the U.S. Navy Sailors...

It is rumored though that as a Thank You - John Kerry sent them a case of Heinz ketchup along w/ some coupons...

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    10GAGENUT likes this.
  3. pintail2222

So let me get this straight - Adam Schiff thought that he was colluding with two Russian Agents from the Kremlin?

He says that he was going to turn the info over to the FBI... Nudge - nudge- wink - wink... Ya- right - after he finished leaking it to every media outlet on his rolodex...

lugnut likes this.
  4. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

You are so full of crap.... would not have happened..... there is no reason to try and play manly man and pump your chest (its laughable)..... Trump would not have started a war because our guys broke down in their waters while armed. Treated well and returned the next day.... exactly what we would have done.
    Awful lot of opinion and nothing more by your statement. Nothing more than your hatred of Obama.
    Armed military in their waters, when they arrived at the boats... you dam right they are going to put them on their knees... that is how it works. Realize they are no threat and return sailors the next day.

So I ask again...... what should have been done. already have one military mental midget that wanted to go to war. I have to assume there might be another option.... I would love to hear it.

5. pintail2222

We appear to be doing it.

It appears that as of late the Iranian military had halted routine “harassment” of U.S. naval vessels in the Gulf.... Hmmm.... I wonder why? Price of fuel is too high for them to be running down U.S. naval vessels? :no Or is it because their is a new sheriff in town who they are realizing won't be sending them pallets of appeasement money any time soon? :yes

Iran has scaled back its provocations towards the US — and some are crediting Trump's tough rhetoric
    http://www.businessinsider.com/iran-trump-us-provocations-fast-boats-2018-1

lugnut and 10GAGENUT like this.
  6. 10GAGENUT

10GAGENUT Elite Refuge Member Sponsor Flyway Manager

pro69.viwindow0[1].jpg

7. stump

@10GAGENUT
    As i said earlier......i believe i mentioned bombing an empty airfield they told we were coming .... good for you.... anything else? What would you have done in that scenario?

8. stump

9. lugnut

lugnut Elite Refuge Member

It`s also rumored that he got James Taylor to serenade them while they were off loading our billions in American cash onto their plane.

pintail2222 likes this.
  10. pintail2222

I would have had foreign policies in place where Iran would be doing what they are currently doing: hault routine harassment of US Naval Vessels.

Now get back to drawing imaginary red lines and erasing them once they are crossed.