googletag.cmd.push(function() {googletag.defineSlot('/22715214/refuge_ros_atf_728x90', [728, 90], 'div-gpt-ad-1434482053797-0').addService(googletag.pubads()); googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); googletag.enableServices(); });

North/South Carolina Flyway Forum Sponsors

Same old tired arguments about Sunday Hunting.....

Discussion in 'North / South Carolina Flyway Forum' started by Norfbay, Dec 12, 2017.

1. WoodMoose

WoodMoose Senior Refuge Member

growing up in Northern Wisconsin we had a 9 day deer season (firearm),,,,,,,our Pastor would wear his hunting togs under his vestments,,,,,,,if he didn't get a deer opening day, then those two Sundays of season you'd better be fast if you wanted to beat him to the woods after church and fellowship!!!,,,,,

guess he wasn't a real man,,,,,

coachcornbread and JD1107 like this.
  2. stumpjumper0531

stumpjumper0531 Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

God made you....the American soldier gave you your freedom.

STUMP

3. stumpjumper0531

stumpjumper0531 Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Guess he didn't follow what he preached

STUMP

4. EastBound&Down

EastBound&Down Senior Refuge Member

Guess he'll probably be in hell with the rest of us.
    Stump is the only "real man" I know of. You should be proud of yourself sir!!!

JD1107 likes this.
  5. Steelshot Scott

Steelshot Scott Senior Refuge Member

Stump is just a man who sees things as black and white, right or wrong. In this world, so many people try to quantify whether something is right or wrong, wanting to "put it in context". We have become a country of people who justify their actions by blurring the lines between right and wrong. We have gone from things being black or white to just being varying shades of grey. Stump has read the Bible. It says to set aside a day for worship. As far as Stump is concerned, that is the end of that discussion. I tend to see things the same way. I may not be exactly on the same page as Stump on this issue, but I understand where he is coming from. It is a pretty easy perspective to understand.

He is calling things as he sees them. He is not worrying about political correctness nor is he concerned with the prevailing tendencies of the country.

6. PrairieDream'n

PrairieDream'n Senior Refuge Member

We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness

God bless the American soldier and the job he does defending it, but its pretty clear to me where my original freedom comes from hoss.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    coachcornbread likes this.
  7. Norfbay

Norfbay Elite Refuge Member

Oh, boy. The sky wizard has a grip.

EastBound&Down likes this.
  8. Norfbay

Norfbay Elite Refuge Member

I agree moral fiber has gone to crap but it isnt from people not/or going to church. Because the churches are about as corrupt and evil as the general public.

JD1107 likes this.
  9. The Hilljack

The Hilljack Elite Refuge Member

Carolina bible is totally different than the Mississippi and Texas etc bibles where it says they are totally OK to go hunt after church.

Norfbay likes this.
  10. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Elite Refuge Member

Deac, whats your beef with me?