Say goodbye to the SCOTUS...Paul Ryan calls Trump comments 'Textbook Racism"

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Ducker 4 Ever

Ducker 4 Ever Elite Refuge Member

For sure. That link to Trump's properties that Pintail posted a while back was very impressive.

2. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

But yes Bear, these types could watch his news network for free and help his ratings, selling more advertising. From some of his past business "successes" his golf course and hotel properties just might not be doing so well, and if he loses, who would want to visit a loser's place. So, what a great time to do the ole switcharoo and go after tee shirt and cold beer crowd. I'm telling ya, this man is smart.

3. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Aaaannnndd...Obama talks more about more ineffective gun control than the victims and terrorism in his speech to surviving families in Orlando.

He also says an armed citizenry defies...wait for it..."common sense."

OneShotBandit likes this.
  4. widgeon

widgeon Elite Refuge Member

Is this the same Trump that won enough votes to claim the Republican nomination, or some imaginary guy you like to think exists?

Bear likes this.
  5. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Don't ya just love it when some yahoo stands up and says he knows what's best? :nutz

Native NV Ducker likes this.
  6. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Define knows and best...according to whom?

A preacher once told me, when I was looking into changing denominations, it would be best if I quit trailing the scent of the sinful wench.

I politely listened...then left after leaving a dollar in the collection box...and never went back to his (actually it was a her) church.

Sometimes what's best for us when defined by others doesn't have the proverbial snowballs chance in hell.

I'll listen a little more when Pres. Obama drops his MP-5 armed Secret Service detail for him and his family and walks down a street in South Chicago and proclaims out loud he's there to heal their poor poor pain of a fatherless life.

Lets see how far he "progresses" with that. :z:joker

As someone that has worked with inner city youth for several years...good luck. :tu

Footnote: The best punch I ever saw someone land was a five foot minus two 80 pound nothing who got jumped by a 130 pound sister.

I stood there and every time I reached down to seperate them...Nope...can't grab there.

It broke up when one of the resident cops started grabbing and slinging them then handed dynomite to me. I was holding wildcat out with extended arms while she spit and fumed and clawed the air then the other girl got a little too close and POW!!! Right in the nose. Ahhh! Good times. :nutz

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
    API likes this.
  7. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Ah the futility of dreaming about shedding the bondage of hipocracy. :rolleyes:

Native NV Ducker likes this.
  8. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

Yes, it's him. Have ya looked at his rallies. The crowds. It's perfect. A "Rush" type cable news channel, full of rhetoric and sensationalism. The intro would likely be a picture of Trump waving a flag, smiling from ear to ear. I'm seeing a book, maybe a pay to play webinar series, where folks can learn how to be successful in the politic arena and get a free hat. It might be titled, "Doing It My Way, The Right Way" or maybe "Win a Nomination and Profit". You know, kinda like the Trump University thing. Dang, this guy has got it. Historians are going to write about this.

9. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

[​IMG]

hobbydog and API like this.
  10. WoodieSC

WoodieSC North/South Carolina Flyway Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

I'm late to the game here, but I'll post some comments anyway...
    Ryan has his head so far up BHO's keister that he doesn't know the definition of leadership. If the R's in the House allow Ryan to set the agenda, they all deserve to be replaced.

Bingo. The EGOP crowd's 'agenda', or lack thereof other than to kiss Obama's goat, is what brought us to this stage. Aside from the jokes of Clinton, Sanders and Trump, I still find it hard to believe that McConnell and Ryan are in their positions. And the EGOP sits quietly by as BHO and his corrupt, Muslim cronies, along with Clinton and Kerry, continue to work to bring this country to its downfall.

I agree that Trump made a poor statement. What he should have said was that he didn't like Vets who had to be pardoned for treason.

I think this is one of the most insightful set of comments made in awhile.

If the GOP controls Congress, and they have a "great deal of control over the President and his policies...", it's even more and more obvious that most of our present group of Republicans are traitors to the Conservative population.

Another example of a bunch of traitors in Congress. This should have been a no-brainer pass, particularly as Obama and his minions force a decline in active forces.

OneShotBandit likes this.