sbe3 maybe not as bad as all the talk

Discussion in 'Shooting - Reloading Forum' started by chop111, Feb 2, 2018.

1. chop111

chop111 New Member

I have heard all the horror stories about the sbe3 not shooting to poa,but the season is about done now,and I have been to a couple of gun shops and I have yet to see one that has been traded back in.Has anyone,i am very happy with mine.

2. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

They have been sending them back, not trading them in. Why would you 'trade' back a faulty gun, leaving the problem to the next guy?

GUNNERX2 and JFG like this.
  3. BAYDOG

BAYDOG Moderator- Diver, NY Forum, Refuge Classifieds Sponsor Moderator Flyway Manager

Phelps,New York (Heart of the Finger Lakes)
    I've had mine for a year and love it, best incarnation 6923.jpeg yet!! Flawless.

4. fowl-ball

fowl-ball New Member

I'm not selling mine any time soon. Although I had to return the gun initially due to high point of impact, I couldn't be happier with Benelli's response, the resultant fix and the performance of my SBE3.

ronaldo likes this.
  5. JP

JP Elite Refuge Member

25 straight @wobble trap first time out.

6. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

One or two shot wobble? Our club does both. I think that is silly, and prefer single shot.
    Either way, that is good shooting.

7. JP

JP Elite Refuge Member

It was a hybrid of such as the machine was throwing sequential doubles during the first round before totally malfunctioning at the start of the second one, at which point we shut it down until repairs are made.