SBE3

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by J-Duck, Sep 16, 2017.

1. theduckguru

theduckguru Elite Refuge Member

If that worked, Benelli wouldn't be marketing their new gun as not having the click problem.

2. mudhen

mudhen Elite Refuge Member

In their fall hunting flyer...

3. Wood-Dro

Wood-Dro Elite Refuge Member

Have five Benelli's I've shot over the last 14+ years. Never once had the supposed "click."

mudhen likes this.
  4. mark seaters

mark seaters Elite Refuge Member

The click is operator error....nothing to do with the gun...IMO...
    Snap bolt closed..no problem, ease it closed and you'll get the click.. That bolt has to snap closed !

mudhen likes this.
  5. CADUCKWHACKER

CADUCKWHACKER Senior Refuge Member

That's exactly right . I have an original H&K Benelli SBE 1 never get the click unless I want to demonstrate what not to do . Just slam the bolt into battery and rock n roll.
    I have a buddy that loves to bump the butt of his Benelli on the ground or the platform of the blind and then complains about the Benelli click lol when you explain it to him he just says it's a design flaw

mudhen likes this.
  6. Refugeguy

Refugeguy Senior Refuge Member

Spot on!

mak2782 and mudhen like this.
  7. AJCsurf

AJCsurf Elite Refuge Member

don't forget the long range choke. With all the AP's this year lots of guys are going to need to reach out and touch somebody.

8. mark seaters

mark seaters Elite Refuge Member

Really... Benelli is advertising or marketing this new gun because of the Benelli click of the sbe 2..really? They put this in type or ad somewhere? If so looks like a class action law suit to me...:nutz

Read the directions on how to operate the gun ...Benelli made another model, like all gun makers, car makes, tv makers, shell makers...ect ect... so they can continue to sell more products...to guys..er...ah... like you that think there is a better mouse trap or need to keep up with the Joneses or buy into newer is better...or just are into guns and have lots of money..GUYS buy toys... that's what we do !! Women buy clothes !! And yes new styles or makes every friggin day !!!:l

So many guys "ease" the first round into the action, just before ST to be quite, maybe birds in decoys, or it's just what we do when the marsh is coming alive...the bolt does not rotate to the lock position, so on the first up of the morning... guess what...CLICK ! Next you hear a whole bombardment of cuss words about this POS gun...ect ect.. I'm buying that new SBE 3...Seen it happen to many guys..

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    CADUCKWHACKER and mudhen like this.
  9. mudhen

mudhen Elite Refuge Member

Ad expired on 9-17-17, sorry...

10. Jim Dandy

Jim Dandy Elite Refuge Member

From the latest CWA magazine:
    [​IMG]

This specifically states that they have re-designed the breach system to be more reliable and user friendly. Therefore, by their own admission, the old system was not reliable. Now this does not take away from the fact that it is a new model and is marketed with everything that comes with that. New models are released to be bought. I can't see anything in the SX4 that is an improvement over the SX3. Yet here it is, ready to buy.

Dandy