Sea duck calls

Discussion in 'Diver Hunters Forum' started by Moosechop, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Moosechop

Moosechop Refuge Member

Just got that call today ,with out instructions,just trying to sound like a old squaw ,I think I did pretty good Very happy with the call and I'm going to call the maker tomorrow for some pointers

2. Moosechop

Moosechop Refuge Member

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Used the call yesterday,had a very good experience with it. Very happy with it.

callinfowl likes this.
  3. Rubberhead

Rubberhead Elite Refuge Member

I'd say the new call works.

4. tgs

tgs Senior Refuge Member

5. Moosechop

Moosechop Refuge Member

It sounds really good

6. Moosechop

Moosechop Refuge Member

Thanks

7. Billy Bob

Billy Bob Elite Refuge Member

Looks like the oldsquaw like it

8. Rubberhead

Rubberhead Elite Refuge Member

So, Moosechop. You were pretty talkative when you weren't killin' old squaw but rather tight lipped now that you are...you went from killing zero (0) old squaw, then bought a call, then killed 8 old squaw.

Was it the call that made the 8 bird difference or did you figure something else out or did you just happen to get on the X that day? Come clean...

9. Moosechop

Moosechop Refuge Member

Lol. Started to sea duck hunt about 3 years ago with a friend in kayaks,we got buffleheads,a couple of margensers but never even seen a long tail This year I got a little boat and we seen a difreance ,first time out for the long tail and got to see them ,but no luck. I was amaze with the calling that they were doing all day long. So I came home and posted if any of you guys knew about a call that could help me. Got a good response back ,bought the call ,practice a little went back out with a friend and had a hell of a day. Going to put one on the wall. Does the call work? I think so?? It sounds nice and it's one more reason for my spread to look real