Chesapeake Flyway Forum Sponsors

sean mann baiting????

Discussion in 'Chesapeake Flyway Forum' started by 11-87 killer, Nov 22, 2013.

1. muskrat25

muskrat25 Elite Refuge Member

Actually, I believe in the case Honga described, he wrote the ticket and then talked to the prosecutor about stetting it, too.

The Corporal involved in this case is no flash in the pan, in fact I'd be surprised if he isn't close to retirement himself.

By the way, this case has now been marked "nolle prosequi". The citation is now dismissed. That means that it can be expunged (which will also take it off case search) if Sean files to have it done. Of course it won't erase it from the internet entirely, so since it was public, he might want to keep the "results" public too.

2. Scotty

Scotty Elite Refuge Member

like if you set a tree stand up in the dark, on public land, in a spot you haven't been to all year, or ever, and a NRP officer pops out and busts you for baiting? Some scumbag, who is rampant in the area, and allowed to not be investigated baits public land, plants trees, etc and yet he isn't caught. BUT some other guys were, on one of HIS bait piles and they get fined....

Its a total crock to me.

3. MNapier

MNapier Elite Refuge Member

I've said it once and I will say it again, baiting laws are a joke anyway and made to jam up innocent people. You would think the law is intended to stop the clowns from dumping a bunch of corn into a pond or in a field. Most of the citations written are probably for anything but. They REALLY need to address these terrible "what if", "maybe", "could possibly be" laws.

4. fur-fins-feathers

fur-fins-feathers Elite Refuge Member

Agicultural baiting. I can't define but I'll know it when I see it!