Season is Over --- What's Next ?

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by Doc E, Jan 30, 2018.

1. 7summits

7summits Senior Refuge Member

I am so burned out, but grateful. Having missed 16 seasons with an illness, the past two season I found myself just going all in; probably too hard. I accomplished more in two season trying to make up for the past than I could have ever imagined. I am not sure I can have a better season than this season, ever. Time to sit back and slow down. I need to appreciate each hour in the blind, instead of feeling the pressure to make up for the many missed seasons in the past. Not sure where to start, but damn, ya gotta love the chase.

Duck_Hunter_TX and stevena198301 like this.
  2. Little Ruddy

Little Ruddy Elite Refuge Member

Getting ready to start building a house to sell. First time doing this, so should be interesting. Grass cutting season starts up soon, be busy with that. Got food plots to get ready. So much to do...

3. NW BIRDHUNTER

NW BIRDHUNTER Refuge Member

Lots of clean up, maintenance, truck, decoys, guns, etc. And yes things change when it comes to woman, mine used to cry when I left her alone when I left hunting for a few days, now she's glad when I'm gone!

4. ReaPeR105

ReaPeR105 Elite Refuge Member

A few honey do's before crappie fishing kicks into high gear and turkey season begins. Already booked for a turkey trip in late March.

5. sacbob

sacbob Elite Refuge Member

I divide my year into two seasons ... HUNTING then FISHING.

blacktail and newduk like this.