Senior pranks...

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by huntinkid, Apr 29, 2009.

1. huntinkid

huntinkid Elite Refuge Member

so I'm graduating next month, and we have spent all kinds of time trying to think of a senior prank, but have nothing good so far. It can't be anything too extreme, or the school would hold back our diplomas(they are real strict about stupid stuff for whatever reason). What ideas do you all have, or what have you done in the past? Last year me and a buncha buddies skipped the last day of school, and pulled up at the end of the day with a truck bed full of waterballoons. That was a ton of fun, but I have no intentions of stayin up til 4 am filling up 3000+ waterballoons again.lol. Any ideas?

2. gunaduck

gunaduck Elite Refuge Member

Of great i think I saw you on t.v

3. cackler killer

cackler killer Senior Refuge Member

6'000 mouse traps. in freshman hall.
    during Finals. Not allowed to leave the classroom. during your finals test. so we all got 20 or so seniors. and liek 3 juiors including myself. and set up 6,000 mouse traps inthe freshman hall.
    it was great stuff to get on video.
    I'll try to get it from my buddy and post it up.

4. weekend warrior

weekend warrior Elite Refuge Member

get 3 pigs and let them loose in the halls. number them 1,2 and 4. they will be lookin for number 3 all damn day:l

or get a few kids on pocketbikes screamin down the halls. set up a race and keep goin as long as possible. or my buddy was tellin me bout gettin a few thousand bouncy balls and throw them down the hall but i like the other two more

5. huntinkid

huntinkid Elite Refuge Member

you saw me on tv? we did have like a 30 second clip on one of the local news channels for that water balloon fight.

Today we discussed camping out in the parking lot, the bouncy ball thing(which has been talked about all year) and another waterballoon fight. We dubbed ourselves the Class of Trash, because well, we are... at least compared to the last couple years. Our class president has been arrested, we have 7 4.0's, compared to the usual 20+, and we did horrible at pretty much all sports, which is rare for us. So we are considering getting Round Up and writing "Class of Trash, 2009" on the side of the hill our school is on. It overlooks the ohio river and downtown evansville.

any more ideas? our year book staff can stay as late as the want after school and get us in after everyone else is gone. But that may get us in a bit of trouble.lol. They made us leave during our waterballoon fight last year, and threatened us with tresspassing tickets if we stayed, so I'd hate to know what they would try to do if we did something in the school at night

6. duxh8me

duxh8me Elite Refuge Member

how about do nothing.....that would suprise em;)
    I teach high school and this year 3 of the seniors smuggled the key of the lock to my trailor the metal shop made me and my wodshop kids painted and did the deck on. When I showed up on monday I did say a choice word when a $600 trailor was not there....they did leave the lock with a board that said senior prank "09" there or the police would hav had an APB....it was funny

Please don't do anything stupid, illegal or distructive.....The bouncy balls are a bad idea...a few broken legs and you are looing a civil lawsuits, the mouse trap is funny but expensive and love the 3 pigs # 1,2 & 4 but with the swine flu it may stir up some hornets....Good luck Mr. V

7. gooseman101

gooseman101 Senior Refuge Member

we got a old car we painted it blue white cuz that or school colors. then we cut it where we could slid it in the middle of the flag pole but dont touch the pole you will get in troble. then weald the doors back on and all that stuff. our car is still there lol.:tu

8. Band Man

Band Man Elite Refuge Member

damn you needed to be in class instead of doing pranks.. That spelling is gonna cost ya in the real world :flame:l:cool:;)

9. weekend warrior

weekend warrior Elite Refuge Member

haha thats a great idea. i think we may have to do that:yes

10. gooseman101

gooseman101 Senior Refuge Member

lol i have always sucked at it:z. i am in class rite now tho. this is my first day sence that whole pig flu started lol.;)