Senior pranks...

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by huntinkid, Apr 29, 2009.

1. gunaduck

gunaduck Elite Refuge Member

Get a bull and a heifer in heat and put them in the school and let them loose.

2. weekend warrior

weekend warrior Elite Refuge Member

hahaha i think we could do that in our courtyard. but lettin a bull go in a school may be a bad idea. i just remembered one. get a bunch of buddies together and pick up the principles car and put it in a tight squeeze area where he cant back it out or pull it fiorward to get out. leave a note saying senior prank and your year. a buddy of mine from royal city did that but it wasnt a senior prank. just havin some fun lol

3. gunaduck

gunaduck Elite Refuge Member

Get little paper cups and and fill them with water and put them all over the floor in your hallways so that u had ti pick them up one by one. With no space whats so ever.

Or, if you have a pep rallly on the last day of school start a water ballon fight.

4. Holman_04

Holman_04 Senior Refuge Member

get a cow and walk it up a flight of stairs. They should have a good time getting it back down

5. premadonna

premadonna Senior Refuge Member

Drop a truck load of cow duke in front of the school

6. Kwack wacker2

Kwack wacker2 Elite Refuge Member

Not a senior prank but I and a couple buddies last fall filled our FFA teachers dog box up with boulders.....he duck hunts with us a few times a year, anyway he did'nt see the rocks (he had a max-4 cover on it) untill the weekend a few days later at dark thirty loadin up his dog running late goin to da blind

Monday he was way pizzed!

7. Alex Bowe

Alex Bowe Refuge Member

i like this thread. the seniors in my school took a bunch of picinic tables and pput them on the roof in a pyramid. at the top or the pyramind was a flag that said 09. last year they took this statue of a tiger (our mascot) and hid it behind a curtain in the auditorium. the teachers got them back though. they said "ok were not mad but where is the tiger" the kids went to the curtain and it was gone. they thought they lost it but the teachers found it and moved it.
    pretty funny stuff

8. BIG BANG

BIG BANG Elite Refuge Member

At my sons school the seniors took about 2000 cups and filled them up with water and shredded newspaper. Then they decorated the two wolves that are in the main area along with all the cups and wrapped the tropy cases with plastic wrap and wrote "seniors 09" . It took them about 2 hours to clean up( the administration) while the kids took the tests. Some of the kids that were there actually put vaselline on the car door handles of the seniors and the one teacher.

9. Muddawg

Muddawg Elite Refuge Member

One year my friend and a few buddies released a bunch of pigeons in the school. Pretty funny but dont get caught. Another year was pheasants

10. PheasantKiller24-7

PheasantKiller24-7 Refuge Member

Cauck all the doors that go into the school so no one can get in. :grvn