Canadian Hunters Forum Sponsors

Separitist/Communist/Leftist Canada..

Discussion in 'Canadian Hunters Forum' started by bang you'r dead, Dec 2, 2008.

1. bang you'r dead

bang you'r dead Canada Forum Mod. Eh! Moderator Flyway Manager

Great. The NDP, Bloc Quebecois and Liberals all lose out in the election, but decide to gang up on the conservatives because why......................the conservatives haven't given them an "economic stimulus" package. (Never mind they were going to take away their free money)

What a load of crap. They want to spend 30 billion (of our money of course) on economic stimulus....for what, so the big three can still make crappy cars that no one wants to buy???...........so the forestry sector can still produce lumber that nobody will buy because housing starts are down across NA???????????? . Perhaps they will just give everyone $1000 to spend this year........which means that we will know be in a deficit for the first time in over a decade. Will I see that $1000? Not a chance. We know the NDP. Make the rich pay.

I wonder what kind of deal that the liberals had to make with the Bloc to get on side. I guarantee there will be billions and billions tossed at Quebec for this.

I can feel the bile churning and it makes me want to puke.

Its time for the Western Separtist Party to rise. Anarchy in the West. We put up a wall at the Ontario/Manitoba border and let them go it alone. We have the skilled people and resources to survive. We'll bring Ralph Klein out of retirement and he can be our first president.

Man its good to get that off my chest. A bit of a rant , but you get the point.:mad::mad::mad:

2. nickle ditch

nickle ditch Senior Refuge Member

You forgot Dizzie Lizzie. There's talk of a senate position for her, then a cabinet position, and she has neaver even been elected. Get out the checkbook boys, the coalition is gonna be spending and they're gonna want the West to make the payments. Comrad Jack will be in a senior position and the Bloc hold the balance of power. GOD HELP US!

3. Canvasback1

Canvasback1 Refuge Member

Please let me move to your side of the fence before it is built. PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSEEE

4. bang you'r dead

Oh God....I just thought of Jack Layton as Minister of Finance.......

[​IMG]

5. Canvasback1

Canvasback1 Refuge Member

6. bang you'r dead

[​IMG]

The communist, loser, and the separatist deciding on how to rape and pillage the country. Ohhhh.....I feel the nausea coming on again.............

[​IMG]

7. northerner

northerner Senior Refuge Member

It's gonna be a crazy ride, that's for sure. And the US thought a black president was a big deal...

8. TonyMo

TonyMo Elite Refuge Member

These guys are nothing but *****s for power (begins with a "W" and ends with "hores.") They will say anything, do anything and sleep with the Bloc, whos only reason for existance is breaking up this country. *****S I SAY....and not the good kind.

The other thing that gets me is that this deal was inked weeks ago. So it didn't matter what Harper said or did. They have planned this all along.

There is no point in making any big financial decision for Canada at this point, until we see what the U.S. and Obama are going to do. So, the best thing to do is stay the course. Which is exactly what Harper and Flaherty were going to do. It didn't matter about cancelling the money for political party's (which was a great idea anyway)

The Governor General should send this back to the people for another election. Yes, I know they say it will cost $300 million. So what. It's worth it. The population of Canada is 30 million. So that's $10 for every citizen. Fine, I'll throw in $40 for my family and lets go back to the polls.

9. GeneK

GeneK Senior Refuge Member

One other item; this would be a good time to get rid of the queen and all her minions who do nothing but get in the way of Canadians running their own country.

10. bang you'r dead

...and make sure everyone knows who caused the election. If not , the big wall can be built, complete with electric fences and moats filled with water.

Let me guess, Gilles Doucette will become the Minister of Canadian Heritage and Official Languages. :rolleyes:

Oh God, here comes the chunky soup from lunch.....

[​IMG]