Sept 26 - Moose's tooth?

Discussion in 'Alaska Flyway Forum' started by Mr.Bones, Sep 12, 2006.

1. bigreid

bigreid Moderator

The annual bones reunion! Rodney, where are you heading on your hunt! Too bad you could't join us, that would be a good time.

4 years, man time flies!! I guess I was in my old town house when you first came up!

2. Mr.Bones

Mr.Bones New England Moderator Moderator

Funny you should say that Bigreid - I can't believe it will be 4 years! Damn the years are going fast..............and you still can't shoot - hehehe
    That's too bad Rodney - would have been a hoot to have some other guys included.
    Hvac - I'm like you- enjoy the pics these guys put up - I hopefully put up the days hunt with Dallen and Bobs - those guys know how to kill ducks........and I will post a few of the landscape when with Adam.............well, he knows how to show landscape!:l :l
    Bones:tu

3. dallen

dallen Senior Refuge Member

Dang, thats gotta hurt.

Heres some more pics for ya.....pictures of the recent moose hunt. Friends daughter shot both of these, this 15 year old girl's got it together.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. HVAC Worker

HVAC Worker Elite Refuge Member

WOW,thanks for the pics,is moose good eating?That young lady has it going on.Tim.

5. bigreid

bigreid Moderator

Moose is excellent, so is caribou, most people prefer moose.

Dave, I am a conservationist in the business of educating birds so they don't fly to others. I shoot a lot of holes in the sky. Once in a while I give a bird a heart attack and it drops in my decoys. Maybe bones will bring me some luck, I may get 3 birds!!

6. dallen

dallen Senior Refuge Member

7. bigreid

bigreid Moderator

Hopefully, this weather will change for the duckier. I will be out there Saturday and hopefully Sunday. My oldest by (4) is starting hockey on Thursday and has it on Sunday at some time as well.

8. wigeonmeister

wigeonmeister Elite Refuge Member

Yes. The first moose I ever ate was a roast which one of the guys made with a bull he killed, and it was fabulous.

What time are you guys looking at on the 26th, and am I invited? I don't drink, but I love to hang out with other waterfowlers and hunters in general.

9. Waterproof

Waterproof Elite Refuge Member

Around the Ferry Trail area in there North of Healy. If you still want to shoot that .325 WSM let me know as we aren't heading into the bush until Friday. I am in Anchorage now and if you want to drop me a call my cell works up here and is 970-270-8456

10. Ray

Ray Senior Refuge Member

The 26th is a tuesday which means it is a karate night for the little girl so I may not be able to make it. OR she could talk me into going to the Tooth rather than karate, but it the meeting time is early enough we could make both. We will have to see.