several ?

Discussion in 'Bow Hunting Forum' started by bodidly, Apr 25, 2004.

1. bodidly

bodidly Senior Refuge Member

has anybody used a pendelum site? and do you like it? have you ever used those lighted nocks? i;ve seen them in mags. and on tv. if you have did you likem?

2. Batman74

Batman74 Moderator Moderator

I'll add another one too, has anyone ever used one of those lighted sights that give you more hunting time when it is getting dark?

3. bodidly

i have kelar pendelum with a light on it. i couldn't get good groups out of it so i never hunted with it. i like the idea thats why i asked about them. i hoped some body with experence coul help me. 70 bucks for a sight sitting on the shelf what a waste.

4. Batman74

I know exactly what you mean. I love to try new products but then I get burned by one or two every year. I just want to be able to hunt that first and last 15 minutes when it is just a tad to dark to illuminate your pins.

5. bodidly

i carried my bow out dusk and the light did make a difference in see the pin but it almost overwelmed the target once again inthee yard not the woods

6. Batman74

There is suppose to be a sight out that has a light source the illuminates the fibre optics but not everything so you only have your pins lit up. I just I could remember where I saw it at. :(

7. LittandJake

LittandJake Elite Refuge Member

Trophy Ridge makes it. and yes it works awesome. I have one on my bow. It is awesome. The little fiber optic glow sticks are pretty reasonable but the sight is anywhere from $60 to $120 depending on what model you get.:rolleyes:

8. lamudslinger76

lamudslinger76 Senior Refuge Member

On my hunting setup, I shoot an Impact Pendulum sight w/ a light. I love it and works great.:tu

9. rouser1

rouser1 Senior Refuge Member

Iowa....juuuuust a bit outside West Des Moines
    I have the Trophy Ridge light also that mounts in your sight. It is pretty nice, esp. when hunting out of a blind.

There are several manufacturers of the lights, and most new sights have a tapped mounting hole for them. My Trophy Ridge light cost me $18.

10. Ole Mossy

Ole Mossy Elite Refuge Member

I tried a pendelum sight for a while and really didnt like it. I was able to shoot alot better using fixed pins.