Sheeesh!

Discussion in 'Arizona Flyway Forum' started by Mean Gene, May 6, 2001.

1. Mean Gene

Mean Gene Elite Refuge Member Flyway Manager

I can't believe that WW has whined enough to get his own forum everywhere he goes. Of course maybe his whining is WHY he gets his own forum...keeps him away from the REAL prople! hehehe. I'll bet a guy like him even goes out and murders those poor defensless dove. Be harder for hin to shoot them this year though; step, cripple hop, cripple hop...step, cripple hop, cripple hop....LOL!

2. Widgnwhacker

Widgnwhacker Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Hey Gene,

Get over it huh? Hell I can't believe you were trying to shoot the damn Chips Ahoy raised Turkeys from your desk at the Fire Station. Oh well thats about as close as your gonna get to shootin any real Turkey. You might as well just get a Butterball. Don't worry I won't be doing the cripple hop, when duck season roles around. I am going back to work to do a Fire Captains job. Hell they don't know how to do anything, without a Good Engineer and some Good Firefighters!! Ok pops just go back to your office and we'll take care of it. Bet you here that alot at your station, he he he!! See ya in the fall, bring your own shells, and don't forget the skunk scent!!

Widgnwhacker

MAY YOUR DOG NEVER EAT YOUR DUCKS!!!!!!!
    :p :D :p :D