She's back....

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by 3inch3's, Sep 19, 2017.

1. takemrarely

takemrarely Elite Refuge Member

She is still associated by the general public with the Democratic party......the more she talks, the better it is for the Republicans.

2. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

This book tour and excuse making is ample evidence she does not believe she is "through". She's still dangerous to our Constitution and for every talk show appearance and comment against the Constitution she has to be exposed on forums like this one and others.

She'll be approx. 74 in 2020. That is still a very viable age for a politician. Sen. Diane Feinstein is 84 and still a very strong leader in the democrat party and former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi is 77 and shows no signs of even being winded. Guess how old Representative Maxine Waters is. Hint: Older than Pelosi. Bernie Sanders ~76 was shooting hoops and moving very well in this last election.

What I do find interesting is your attempt to diminish Hillary as a candidate when she is clearly still a viable threat with a huge political dynasty remaining and still draws talk show inventions and defense.

Republicans better keep Clinton exposed in her comments such as the recent abolishment of the Electoral college or they're going to wake up in 2020 with her having rebuilt herself and image and winning the election. JFK made a fool out of Nixon in the 1960 election. How did that develop?

She's hardly through. She's just rebuilding.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    3inch3's likes this.
  3. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

The prudent approach is to watch her closely while allowing her to achieve zero credibility. There is nothing in her life repertoire to even remotely suggest that she is anything other than a snake who wishes only to satisfy her own ambition.

Even from Shakespeare...
    I have no spur
    To prick the sides of my intent, but only
    Vaulting ambition, which o'erleaps itself,
    And falls on th'other. . . .

Macbeth Act 1, scene 7. 25–28

4. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

My stock in the company that makes DEPENDS just keeps going up as more and more wetter's get excited over her!!! Boom is thinking that all those Hillary signs he plastered his walls with might be worth something after all!

5. fowlwhacker

fowlwhacker Elite Refuge Member

She needs to be force ably put away behind bars in an orange jump suite. Enough of her lies and BS. Time trump sicked someone on her to fully prosecute her and drag out the investigation like the Russian but have her convicted just prior to the election to screw up all the liberal democrats. She should of never be able to run for any public office with what she did with sensitive information.

6. Boomn4x4

Boomn4x4 Elite Refuge Member

I adamantly disagree @Bear. Hillary, at least politically, is a fart in a hurricane. Her loss to Trump makes her an embarrassment to Democrats and we all know how Republicans feel about her. The only thing she has left is her celebrity status.

If you have anyone to worry about, its Obama.

7. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Yep...Michelle is probably going to be the horse they run in 2020. However as long as Hillary is still doing talk shows and jetting around the country with a press entourage she's still a viable threat. Trying to diminish that, as I said earlier, is like trying to diminish Nixon after JFK ate his lunch in the 1960 election.

8. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member

While I agree, I hold such disdain for that woman, even if I did have something nice to say about her, I wouldn't say it until after she died, and has no chance to ever be in a political position again.

9. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

You and I and maybe a couple others can understand this! Most are not dry enough behind the ears to understand that!

10. Boomn4x4

Boomn4x4 Elite Refuge Member

I understand the analogy you are trying to present, but its apples and oranges. Nixon was a young 47 and a young 2 term incumbent Vice President. Comparing Richard Nixon to Hillary Clinton is not a fair comparison.