Shooting/reloading Classified Ads

Discussion in 'Shooting - Reloading Forum' started by KEN, Dec 19, 2017.

1. KEN

KEN Moderator Moderator

1. You MUST include the price you are asking for your item in your post. No "Make Offers", "Up For Bids" Posts Are Allowed, period.

2.Shooting ads only.No decoys,blinds etc allowed.

3.Ads can stay on for 30 days.They will then be deleted.You can put them on again after 30 days.

4.Ads only.All correspondence will be deleted

2. wxg999

wxg999 New Member

MEC 77 Sizemaster reloader for sale never used still in the box unassembled 12 guage relosding press. Plus steel adapter kit and universal charge bar $175.00 located in canton Ohio

3. KEN

KEN Moderator Moderator

550 three inch once fired Federal hulls.......05 apiece plus shipping

4. Ravenanme

Ravenanme Elite Refuge Member

BPS 10 ga in like new condition (with the box) blued barrel / beautiful wood for sale......$500.

5. Toasty

Toasty Senior Refuge Member

I haven't been on this forum as much lately, but for those that don't know, I wrote KPY shotshell ballistics. It was the good folks on refuge reloading forum that allowed me to sell my first programs 9 years ago. I just filled an order for BPI and have a couple "scratch & dent" KPY shotshell ballistics program. These are identical to the regular programs, they just have a scratch on the case or a poor print job on the label. I have 2 USB and I think 3 CDs. I figured if there is anybody on here that has been thinking about it, may as well offer it to the forums I like to visit rather than throw them away. They are $45 shipped to your door. PM if interested.