Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

skyfly decoys

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by cs, Aug 22, 2017.

1. cs

cs Elite Refuge Member

Now that they are a couple years old how are they holding up for those that have them?

2. Drundel

Drundel Elite Refuge Member

I only used mine for a few times during e-caller season, so far so good. I got one of the first batch of blues with the bad red ink, so when they got wet, they ran, but he replaced them with new ones at no charge.

3. Empty Skies

Empty Skies Elite Refuge Member

Run em for several years no complaints here

4. Juvie Juke Box

Juvie Juke Box Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

We've been working with Wayne since February (ran the decoys before this) to adjust a few things on the snow/blue socks as well as the color scheme on the new honker socks. Help him out with CS as well. The decoys brake down and setup quickly and smoothly, 26'' stakes with the option to have them sharpened make it so you don't have to bend over much setting/picking up. With any tyveck decoy you can run obviously into rips/tears from stubble or abuse on the bags but we've had virtually zero issues with our spread up to this point. The bags themselves are bigger than most other snow decoys on the market which we like alot, heads are EVA plastic. And lastly there the most affordable, with bulk pricing available that makes them even cheaper. Best collapsible style sock on the market IMO.

5. jthomp01

jthomp01 Refuge Member

Juvie, whats the backbone set up like ? is it just a snap lock up and down ? or is it like the WR bungie set up ?

6. Juvie Juke Box

Juvie Juke Box Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

Snap lock style. Having hunted over both, I much prefer the snap lock vs the bungie. White Rock makes a great decoy and a popular one at that, just comes down to what you prefer.