Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

Skyfly durability

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by cripple, Feb 22, 2017.

1. GK1

GK1 Elite Refuge Member

2. buddyb01

buddyb01 New Member

GK1, you are probably right. Never heard of feathertek decoys before your post . Seems like everybody and their brother has a windsock decoy for sale nowadays. .......

3. Ducksforu

Ducksforu New Member

Container load from china ( many manufactures there make windsocks) they will duplicate anyones decoy or custom make. Easy to become a decoy factory with a little internet knowledge and $20,000. In one good season change $20,000 to $100,000. Mr Trump may change this.

4. canpoint

canpoint Elite Refuge Member

I did mean feathertek, sorry about that.

5. walleyeguy7

walleyeguy7 New Member

When I googled them I found some called FLEX-LITE life size decoys. They are just like those final approach dekes they were selling out last year. A friend had some of the final approach collapsible decoys and they were fine when it was warm but not so good in the cold mornings.

6. grnhd

grnhd Elite Refuge Member

Back on topic...I've had good luck with my skyfly decoys. Last season they were only out a few days but this season they were left out about 2 weeks.

Edit. I think I only had a couple dz last season and then added more during the off season so most of them only saw this season. But like I said they were left out for about two weeks. No problems.

7. Hunter ivy

Hunter ivy Refuge Member

Can anyone help me on hiding in a non grassy field it's mainly mud I will only have 12 fullbody snows 12 shell specks and 12 shell snows bc all the geese I killed today I had to pick them out of the groups of specks that was coming in

8. Pirogue

Pirogue Senior Refuge Member

Simply roll around in the mud and cover yourself in it and then layout in your decoys......you will blend in perfectly.Oh and get rid of one decoy of the each type....never hunt with even numbered decoys....it doesn't work

P

9. Hunter ivy

Hunter ivy Refuge Member

Haha are you being serious or just joking I have a white chemical suit