SMARTFETCH is Here!

Discussion in 'Gun Dog Forum' started by roxie, Dec 16, 2003.

1. roxie

roxie Moderator Moderator

"It won't go away! On every Internet discussion forum, or pretty much any gathering place for retriever enthusiasts there are trainers with questions and ideas about force fetch. The topic of conversation may be a new perspective, or some technique someone heard about that they want to discuss. Usually, though, it's a question from someone who just doesn't understand it, or some part of of it." ~Evan Graham

EvanG's newest release, SmartFetch - The Complete Guide to All Phases of Force Fetching for Retrievers is now in stock and available for immediate shipment from Moose Creek Retrievers. "SmartFetch" provides definitive text on force fetching retrievers with and without the use of the electronic collar. It's 'must have' for every trainer--amateur and pro alike! ;)

Supplies are limited. So >>CLICK HERE TO ORDER<< your copy today!!!

[​IMG]

2. roxie

3. Sundown49

Sundown49 Elite Refuge Member

Thanks Roxie ..got mine in mail today.....:D

4. 3 DOG KNIGHT

3 DOG KNIGHT Senior Refuge Member

Mine were supposed to show up today, and I forgot and left work before the UPS guy showed up... :(

Aw man... now I gotta go up there in the dark....

3DK

5. Undertaker

Undertaker Senior Refuge Member

Wife called me here at work a few minutes ago and said there was a slip in our mailbox about the item being too big to fit in the box. Hope this is it!!!!! I won't be able to find out until in the morning though:( My dog just finished formalizing HERE with the e-collar and we are working on SIT right now. This is going to be close.

6. MindTrikCallr

MindTrikCallr Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

7. EvanG

EvanG Elite Refuge Member

Kevin,

Smartwork II has been out for over a year. I thought you had one.:confused:

EvanG

8. MindTrikCallr

MindTrikCallr Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

I have SW I, when I went to that site I didnt see it...thought you might have pulled it...I am going to get one soon...

9. 3 DOG KNIGHT

3 DOG KNIGHT Senior Refuge Member

OK so I'm sitting here reading my newly aquired Smartfetch (thanks Roxie), and I must say Good Job Evan! I really appriciate how you included in your FF book all of the foundation work of OB, and took it beyond walking fetch. I think too many people think FF is a singular event (like teaching sit) instead of a chapter in an overall program. What happens before is the foundation to FF and that in turn lays more groundwork for what comes later!

Thank you
    3DK

10. roxie

MindTrikCallr....Just order direct from Evan. He will get you fixed up with Smartwork II. ;)