googletag.cmd.push(function() {googletag.defineSlot('/22715214/refuge_ros_atf_728x90', [728, 90], 'div-gpt-ad-1434482053797-0').addService(googletag.pubads()); googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); googletag.enableServices(); });

North/South Carolina Flyway Forum Sponsors

Snow report

Discussion in 'North / South Carolina Flyway Forum' started by IrvingForbes, Jan 18, 2018.

1. IrvingForbes

IrvingForbes Senior Refuge Member

20180118_094032.jpg 20180118_092358.jpg

2. Visco

Visco New Member

we only got about a 1/2" over here in Sneads Ferry... but enough to close everything down and give us another day of duck hunting :clap

what is your yellow labs name? I had a female a few years back (Brandi) and loved the temperness of her. She always new how to treat everyone who came around, and never got out of hand. Now... my chocolate lab (Buddy) was just like my son. he was always wound up and getting into something.

3. IrvingForbes

IrvingForbes Senior Refuge Member

Her name is Easter. She was born on Easter morning. 11 years old. Just a house dog.

4. Bluedog

Bluedog Elite Refuge Member

Visco you have a way with words that are not necessarily words hahaha “temperness” ???? No offense it just struck me as really funny after our other post

5. Visco

Visco New Member

What do you expect... I am a half breed somewhere between a coonass (Cajun) from Louisiana and a Redneck from MS. Not to mention my spell check did not catch it... damn the spell check. Oh yea... and you haven't heard anything yet my friend. Some of my vocabulary is a mix between French, English, and just plan ol' made up down south words. it may not necessarily be a dictionary word, but for the most part, everyone understands somewhat of what I am talking about. How's that for making good sense?

good luck this weekend fellow waterfowlers.

IrvingForbes likes this.
  6. Bluedog

Bluedog Elite Refuge Member

Hahaha I hear ya brother. I like a man that can laugh at himself. Keeps us from crying right

7. Visco

Visco New Member

Amen brother. Good luck out there.