So will the news talk about the church shooter in Nashville being from Sudan?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Ron Gilmore, Sep 24, 2017.

1. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

I believe that Dylan Roof, a self proclaimed White Supremacist, stated that he shot and killed those people in that church due to the color of their skin in hopes of "starting a race war".

I haven't heard yet that Emanuel Samson shot and killed the woman in the church due to the color of her skin. Those in the church haven't stated that he was yelling things like "kill whitey!" And so far it appears that none of his social media accounts show him to be a member or follower of BLM - or the Black Panther movement. Nor has he posted hostility - hate and/or resentment towards white people....

But information it could change over the next 24 - 48 hours.

stump likes this.
  2. Tuck31

Tuck31 Elite Refuge Member

Do you really think the media would print that if he did? The media can't even bring itself to identify perps by skin color most of the time, and they won't call attacks terrorism despite the murderers yelling Allahu Akbar during a massacre. But some white kid with mental health problems who panics and steps on the gas pedal of his car when surrounded by protesters and runs over a girl at a white supremacists rally is immediately called a terrorist.

API likes this.
  3. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Didn't some democrat member of Congress call Antifa a beneficial organization?

I'll look it up later.

4. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Their are media orginazations who would print it if his motivation was due to racism.

And if they do I suspect that you will copy and paste it in this thread if I or someone else doesn't first beat you to it.

5. newduk

newduk Senior Refuge Member

On my local news stations I have not heard any of the "good guy with a gun" angle of the story, only that an usher intervened, and the perp accidentally shot himself. Plenty of meat for the gun grabbers to chew on, for the "legal carrier prevents more deaths", not so much.

6. stevena198301

stevena198301 Elite Refuge Member

Eh... Dude shot himself, yes, but the usher (CC holder) held him at gunpoint until LEOs arrived. The way I read it, dude shot himself accidentally right before the usher got back with his gun, from the car. Who knows if the guy would have shot anyone else or not, had the usher not walked back in. All anyone knows now is, that he wasn't exactly afforded the opportunity.

pintail2222 likes this.