Chesapeake Flyway Forum Sponsors

Sobriety check point on Bay Bridge tonight

Discussion in 'Chesapeake Flyway Forum' started by john scanlon md, Aug 28, 2009.

1. MNapier

MNapier Elite Refuge Member

Pretty sure it's not just Joe and I.

2. carolina girl

carolina girl Elite Refuge Member

There you go, thats a good start.

When you win that one, Im gonna hire you to prove NRP stops by boat are "unconstitutional" as well.:tu

3. MNapier

MNapier Elite Refuge Member

This is my point, I agree with you that they are wrong as well. Like I said, you can't have it both ways. How can you see one as okay and one as wrong? They are the same thing. I'm actually tired of talking about this, we are beating a dead horse.

4. carolina girl

carolina girl Elite Refuge Member

I dont know, I'm just not as bothered by DUI checkpoints as you and some others.

5. joe117

joe117 Elite Refuge Member

Just because the government has been violating our 4th amendment rights?...with the blessing of the Supreme Court?.. for a long time is not a good reason to stop pointing out what they are doing.

6. joe117

Hmmmm... If you pull up a few examples of me saying "we" I'll look them over and tell you why I used the term "we"...

Perhaps you have caught me in some brain poot of illogic.... In the mean time I'll wait for your research .....

As far as requiring me to ?do something about it??

I am doing something about it. I?m telling a number of people here on this site how the people?s rights are being trampled.
    I?m probably speaking to at least a few dozen people on this thread.

If everyone did as much ?. I think something might be accomplished.

7. joe117

I'm guessing that you think that being stopped and checked while operating your stickered boat is just fine.

8. chad

chad Elite Refuge Member

I'm still ****ed off about my helmet violation. That's a violation of the 4th amendment also. They have no right to pull you over just to check your helmet if you're not breaking any other laws. That's $100 I could use towards my legitimate NRP violations.

9. joe117

WE all agree.....:l

10. fowlwhacker

fowlwhacker Elite Refuge Member

Anybody that thinks the government is really concerned about your health and welfare when it come to seat belt and helmet violations is "well drinking the coolaid". Its all about making more revenue and secondly to see if they can get you on something else. For all those blasting Joe on here, I would say that more people are getting ****ed with our great liberal democratic government and speaking out more than ever. I think it started with the stimulus plan and what really got people off their azz's was the federal medical plan when the govt put all the pork in it and told us they didn't have time to read it and then call those who had concerns moroons and commies. I think we all need to do more to speak out to some extent... when and where appropriate to get some real logical change for the people, not for the lobbyist, for the rich, or the liberal special interest groups who continue to create social programs for the people who want something for nothing. In my opinion we need an independant party representing the working man or one of the other parties to completely change their direction. I think this is a pipe dream but who knows. I think we need to start by limiting term limits in congress to two terms to get rid of everyone and start over. Frankly I don't think many of the politicians make decisions with the the working class in mind outside of how much money they can tax us on. I think the all might dollar from lobbyists and special interest groups continue to shape this country in the wrong direction.