Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

Someone had a good day

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by skywatcher1, Feb 25, 2017.

1. bang you'r dead

bang you'r dead Canada Forum Mod. Eh! Moderator Flyway Manager

No dumpts to take them to?

2. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator Flyway Manager

No reference point to say where they are. I know my buddy who traps yotes would LOVE that pile. He brings garbage cans full of butcher shop scraps up into the hills as bait. Looks messy. Catches yotes.

3. Dean Nelson

Dean Nelson Moderator Goose Hunting/North Dakota Moderator

I would agree with them that this group of birds appear to be breasted out. Can't see any birds I can say for a 100% fact are cleaned but the ones with red arrows definitely look to be and the ones in green show signs as well. Now depending on where these birds are will make a big difference on what I think of the hunter. If there just off the road and or they didn't have permission to put them there then we have a problem. Now if there well out of where normal people would see them and they had permission that not only do I not have a problem with it I would in fact consider it preferable to taking up space in landfills.

[​IMG]

hyper23 and Allan like this.
  4. GOOSEMANRDK

GOOSEMANRDK Senior Refuge Member

I saw this photo on Facebook last week. It was posted by a fish and game department looking for information. Didn't read to see if they were cleaned or not, but did gather at quick glance that they were dumped inappropriately.
    I dump cleaned carcasses all the time, of course I get permission to do so and dump them out of view of the public. In fact I leave for three weeks of Snow goose hunting on Thursday, hope to make a bigger carcass pile than that. All the farmer asks is that I dump them well out and away from where he will have his cows and calves for the next couple of months. Been dumping them in the same spot for years.

5. riverrat09

riverrat09 Senior Refuge Member

You guys Crack me up. It's obvious skywatcher is just trolling you guys with his original post that was pointless, bringing no value to the forum other than to stir the pot.

bullpinnie likes this.
  6. bang you'r dead

bang you'r dead Canada Forum Mod. Eh! Moderator Flyway Manager

Oh no!!! [​IMG] Trolled again. I have to turn my anti-troll radar to high.

7. Allan

Allan Elite Refuge Member

I don't know, it's not like he insinuated anything. He just posted a pic of a kill pile and let people start assuming things...