Sooo When and Americans life is lost in Jerusalem who will be responsible?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Lip Shooter, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Tuck31

Tuck31 Elite Refuge Member

Simple. We are dispensing with the PC BS and telling them that the US (at least this administration) will no longer be cowed. Nuff said.

Maybe Israel should just close up shop and leave as its very presence causes the surrounding Muslim nations to go bonkers. Same logic.

OneShotBandit likes this.
  2. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

A different war but appropriate for today. 12/07/41...12/07/17 This is how wars are won.

if you kill enough of them they stop fighting.

Gen. Curtis Lemay

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/curtis_lemay_228408

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  3. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator Flyway Manager

I’d say the odds are pretty much in favor of the notion of the Jewish capital’s location being previously agreed upon between the US and Israel and the noise currently being generated is somewhat an after the fact media event.

OneShotBandit likes this.
  4. API

Its okay to win decisively. Ya think maybe the prospects of a third atomic bomb motivated Hirohito and crew to stand down?

5. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

I imagine. Especially since the rumored next target was about a thousand feet above the Imperial Palace.

Thing is...I think we were out of nukes. The ultimate "bluff".

API likes this.
  6. API

I’ve been there. That moat around the palace perimeter would have been worthless.

Bear likes this.
  7. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Crapper rumor is Truman wanted to nuke the Imperial Palace but his military advisors warned against it. If they had killed the Emperor then the Japanese people may never have surrendered. It would have been like killing God to them. They had never heard his voice before he surrendered. As it was, but I wasn't there, the Japanese gave the American occupation forces very little trouble.

The war almost started up again when GIs were taking weapons. The Japanese refused to surrender the weapons until the Royal Chrysanthemum was removed from the weapons. Today you can find Arisakas with and without the Chrysanthemum crest on the receiver bridge. 'With' indicates battle field pick-up...'without' indicates post surrender surplus sale. Ahhh. the Asian mind.

Also...the nukes were meant to also stop the Soviets as they were preparing to invade the islands. I imagine everyone kinda said "Holy Squat!" when the nukes started lighting up Japan.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  8. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

But tell me why the US should have ever been a part of the discussion about what the capital was? Hey, the US doesn't own or control Israel. What the heck was there for the US to agree with? Sure, like other countries are going to call and ask the US if it's ok if a certain city is its capital.

9. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

The left is stupid about the issues surrounding use of force. The right is stupid with continued use of threats. Warn "them" once and then act. Name calling is ignorant. Endless threatening is itself a show of weakness. Doing nothing if legit threat exits is stupid as well. BOTH the left and right handle it poorly. If Trump wanted to move the embassy, move it. What the capital of Israel is matters little to the location of the US embassy and should matter little to the US.

10. API

Who knows exactly what happens behind the curtain, but we can rest assured it happens. Whether it makes sense to those not privy is immaterial when we consider the scope in total. Hey, in your business dealings, do ya tell the help everything you're thinking and what ya plan to do next? Whether goobermunt, enterprise, or some sort of intrigue, the dynamics of organizational behavior is pretty much the same.