Illinois Flyway Forum Sponsors

Sorry I've been AWOL

Discussion in 'Illinois Flyway Forum' started by Spanky03, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Spanky03

Spanky03 Elite Refuge Member

I have been living in Carbondale, going to SIU and I have neglected the Forum. I apologize. Now that I'm a college grad with no job, I have moved back in with my wife and family so I will have more time to spew BS on here...mostly about Cardinal fans, deer, frogs, Cubs, Bears, Illinois suckiness, global warming (shout out to my boy AL!), St. Louis food and beer sucks (except for the new camo Buds, they got my support) and dirty worthless Dems. I will be moving to Arkansas in two weeks though but I plan on returning "home" to Illinois for the freezer filling of deer that my people engage in during the cold times. I have to make some new friends on the Arkansas forum, so if you speak of me please lie and speak highly of me.
    DLDM (Deer Lives Don't Matter)

Jon C likes this.
  2. Jon C

Jon C Elite Refuge Member

Congrats on graduating. Good to hear from you. Don't forget to check in this place needs all the help it can get

3. yankeegray

yankeegray Senior Refuge Member

Congratulations and best of luck. Sent by son to SIU never was the same after that. ( Just joking)

4. dukkalr

dukkalr Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Good luck Spank-me,,, you'll love duck hunting in the timber

5. Spanky03

Spanky03 Elite Refuge Member

Thanks guys

6. riverrat47

riverrat47 Elite Refuge Member

Come on Spanky...Not even Jon Lovitz, the pathological liar from Saturday Night Live, could say good things about you without choking a bit.:joker
    Best of luck on moving to Arkie land.

goosehunter64 and auto5 like this.
  7. DANNY NEWELL

DANNY NEWELL Elite Refuge Member

Spank
    You can always go to MCDonalds.They are hiring here in town.

Good luck and don't be a stranger.

Danny

8. zettler

zettler Elite Refuge Member

Where in Arkansas? Talk soon. Congrats on SIU-C

9. mrmallerd

mrmallerd Elite Refuge Member

??? You been gone? Didn't notice other than all the Cub fans have had their heads under the pillow, waiting for the implosion.

10. meha king

meha king Refuge Member

Geesssseeeee Spank-me ...Just saying there are jobs out there its just not the ones US citizens are worth working for. Kids now a days do the side hand shake [of the give me hand shake] . Suck it up Big Boy and do a job that Scks and you will be a better person for it . Life is not a hand out ... if you work for it good things will fallow ,,,, if not then it was ment to be ..I have NO respect for the ones who say this state or any other state ows them .. ONLY you can make a change ... You went to collage and passed and now you got bills .. So pay them off and move on .. And you used ILL. for your education then you bail Dang thats cold.And the Wife and other family thing or what ever thats about sounds like some Jerry Springer sssss ttttuuuuff. Let us know when that episode airs .... DEEE DEEE . Thats all for now keep us posted :nutz:nutz:nutz