Illinois Flyway Forum Sponsors

Sorry To All In The Last Few Days

Discussion in 'Illinois Flyway Forum' started by Drylock-BBB, Apr 22, 2005.

IF DRYLOCK-BBB CAN STAY OR GO

Poll closed Apr 26, 2005.
  1. STAY

54 vote(s)
    33.5%
  2. GONE!!!!

107 vote(s)
    66.5%
  1. Drylock-BBB

Drylock-BBB Banned

BOYS OF THE ILLINOIS FORUM

I must say in the last few day or week i have been a true as$hole on here. I must say at first my post was to be fun and funny but when it took a wrong turn i should had killed it there but i didnt and got everyone who loves waterfowl hunting as much as i do invovled and upset. I am so sorry about this boys I can give you my word for what its worth that I will never post somthing stupid like my last weeks post up again that is for sure. I am so sorry for whomever i affended in this and who ever I made mad at me or upset. I must say that it was for fun but went to far. If you like go ahead and poke fun at me over this but I feel this post is the 1st step for me to what you guys say as GROWING UP!!!! So i am being a man about it and posting up for you guys to forgive me over this deal PLEASE I really mean it. I have tryed to make a joke on here and made people mad so please I will start over new if you guys would like and just start posting about hunting and the good stuff like my old posts were you know.

I also must say all the DEAMON POST That were posted up a few months back were all because of me being stupid little kid that I want to grow out of and become a man over and stop being stupid. I must say sorry for that to do to the fact that I started all of that stuff that was being posted up about and I was at fault for all that happen there in them post. I just was a stupid as$hole. I AM SORRY TO ALL FOR THAT ALSO. I know i cant spell well but bare with me

I am sorry from the bottom of my heart i love this site and want to be here but i tell you boys what.

I am setting up a poll on here for one week starting today friday on if i should be able to stay on this site if you guys forgive me or if you want me gone.

If it turns out more gone post than stay i will leave and never post again ever i swear to the lord on that but if you want me to stay i will make sure my post are only about hunting and the other stuff like fishing and stuff and are all true and done for good reason

let me know boys this post is open for one week let me know that on friday next week if you want me gone by the votes i will be gone for you just let me know i am trying to grow up by taking these steps here and being accounted for my actions let me know

ONCE AGAIN I AM SORRY :(

Drylock-BBB :tu

2. Il. MudDuk

Il. MudDuk Elite Refuge Member

Good Lord...it came down to you apologizing for your own thread. Listen, you have to understand that by posting something here that your subject to criticizm, thoughts, ideas, etc.... PRO or CON.
    When I was in Southern Il. & met buckduck, one thing we talked about was that you cant truly "feel" what someones attitude is on the internet without smilies, facial expressions, tone of voice, etc. Take replies with a grain of salt but remember to not open yourself to responses you may not like.
    At least your man enough to post this thread.
    You can stay if you take "Go Cardinals" out of your signature line, too.
    BTW, did you ever see the movie "Full Metal Jacket"? Remember when the Drill Instructor told Private Pyle that if he made another mistake he would "cut his balls off so he could not contaminate the rest of the world"? ;)

3. Drylock-BBB

Drylock-BBB Banned

The Go Cardinal Must stay man!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the post i understand 100%

I was wrong.....but I was man enough to say it

As for the cutting my balls off I think I would like to keep them so I get your drift!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the surrport!!!!!!!!!!

Man I need to learn how to spell for real!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Drylock-BBB

4. CLS Posse

CLS Posse Elite Refuge Member

You provide too much entertainment so I was one of the 3 stay votes you have so far........................... even though you wanted to whup my *** and my broken down friends *** too :dv :sp :sp

5. Drylock-BBB

Drylock-BBB Banned

Thanks you for your Vote I am really a nice guy when I dont get all upset once again I am sorry to all and just want forgiveness!!!!!

Drylock-BBB

6. Hairshark

Hairshark Elite Refuge Member

I'm gonna freakin' puke. Rail???? :cool: I know CLS can do better!

This Homo is history!!! :yes :grvn :yes

7. hellman

hellman Senior Refuge Member

It seems that an apology is suspect dependent upon recent mood swings. I would equate this business to a deathbed plea for salvation. The Good Lord can see through the B.S. But whatever, I ain't a moderator or a substantial part of this forum. I just got rubbed the wrong way the last week or so.

8. Jerry

Jerry Elite Refuge Member

Aw, just show up to the trap shoot with a pink shotgun and wearing a too too everyone will get such a laugh they will foreget everything :l

9. Greybeard

Greybeard Elite Refuge Member

...........BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Get rid of the Cardinals thing.

I can't spell either. That's why my new motto is: "Dyslectecs UNTIE!!!"

10. cutemclose

cutemclose Elite Refuge Member

Its gonna take alot more than that to turn it around but its a start.Dude you need to get some patience and a prozac or two probably wouldnt hurt.