Illinois Flyway Forum Sponsors

Sorry To All In The Last Few Days

Discussion in 'Illinois Flyway Forum' started by Drylock-BBB, Apr 22, 2005.

IF DRYLOCK-BBB CAN STAY OR GO

Poll closed Apr 26, 2005.
  1. STAY

54 vote(s)
    33.5%
  2. GONE!!!!

107 vote(s)
    66.5%
  1. theduckblind

theduckblind Guest

DRYLOCK....who's to say ya didn't rip it open, take out the call, then tell the postal clerk that you accidentally ripped the envelope?

And to think I was giving you benefit of the doubt....but now I read of how many others you have screwed....damn, I feel so stupid......

But let me ask you this....what would YOU think if all this happened to you????

Recall how nice and willing you were on this thread...no wonder...just using people.

Calling me out are you? Well here I am..."Mr. Mail Fraud", as you'd like to stoop to call me...so let's do this, "Holy Roller", let the fuge make the call on this one...here's the pic that you seem can't find.

But to accuse me of mail fraud...yeah, right....grasping once more for a solution to your problems... :rolleyes:

I hope YOU enjoy the call...sideways....

A couple things... the tear at the top right hand corner is my tear...the tear at the bottom right is the one covered by the tape atthe Postal Service.

So what do y'all think....did "Mr. Holy Roller" screw one more

Btw, Kimmie, if you do send the "neutralizer", be sure to include insurance. :tu

Cody, you're sick, you need help but I think you'll get what's coming to you before that happens..

[​IMG]

2. dukkalr

dukkalr Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

excuse me, but doesn't ones balls hafta actually drop before they can be nuetered :eek: ,,,, jus wonderin

3. Rail

Rail Elite Refuge Member

Just so everyone knows the offical time... :l :l

Atomic Clock

4. Rail

Rail Elite Refuge Member

IT'S OFFICALLY OFFICAL.... 108-54... YOU'RE OUTTA HERE!!!!... Buh bye... :l :l

5. cutemclose

cutemclose Elite Refuge Member

na na na na na na na na na hey hey hey goodbye drysack you suck see ya sionara and all that good **** :yes

6. DUCK

DUCK Senior Refuge Member

Its official ........108 -gone ......54 -stay...........2 to 1 Gone !!!!!!!!!!

Turn out the lights , the party is over !!!!!!!!!! The FAT lady is singing !!!!! BYE_BYE_BYE_............DUCK :tu :tu :l :l :sp

7. Rail

Rail Elite Refuge Member

Very interesting... Ya suppose his instructors and junior wannabe police force commanders would like to see this information??.. I mean afterall, he is going to school for law enforcement... BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. Another crooked cop in the makin and starting to young... LMAO...

PS... All Coppers out there should not take my comments to mean THEM... I'm jsut a broke down old man... ;) :l

8. QUACKHEAD007

QUACKHEAD007 Elite Refuge Member

the ole poopsmears GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! :l

9. Il. MudDuk

Il. MudDuk Elite Refuge Member

108 to 54 !!!!
    We can now get back to our regular scheduled programming of talking about anything else. The kid asked for it, he got it. No one can say we didnt (some of us at least) try to help.

10. cutemclose

cutemclose Elite Refuge Member

I knew youd be back :l :l