Southern illinois for pacific northwest (specifically washington)

Discussion in 'Swap A Hunt Forum' started by Fullbored, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Fullbored

Fullbored Elite Refuge Member

I'm looking to trade hunting opportunities in southern illinois for some in the pacific northwest. I'm located in 62896. My hunting buddy and I have always wanted to go hunt waterfowl in the pacific northwest so i decided to see if anyone would be interested.

We've got fair to good duck hunting here (flooded corn, some flooded timber, lots of divers and goose hunting when the weather cooperates) , great crappie fishing, deer hunting, good snow goose hunting at times during conservation season, can also put you on some big flat head to be caught with your hand if the water is right

We are most well known for our deer hunting in this area and I have accss to plenty of land for deer hunting with plenty of acreage to accomodate 2 people. I have around 1k-1500 acres of deer hunting property. 2 years ago there was a buck that scored 258 in my county. Most decent bucks that you see are 130-140 but in hunting you can't promise they will show all the time.

I'll pick you up at the air port and bring you back in STL, hook you guys up with a place to stay in a nice hunting lodge or stay at my house i have an extra room and an entire upstairs

PM and we can go from there. Have plenty more pictures just what i had on my photobucket account.

My wifes deer 2 years ago
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Billy Bob

Billy Bob Elite Refuge Member

What type of waterfowl hunting are you looking for? Anything specific?

3. Fullbored

Fullbored Elite Refuge Member

I'm up for anything. Would like to get on a goose shoot or two, lots of sub species out there i'd like to shoot

4. Goose stalker

Goose stalker Senior Refuge Member

There is a possiblity that I can fit you guys in with my group we killed 4 different species of canadians this past season and we have a guy in our group who is a taxidermist as well what days were you thinking about coming out??? also we have plenty of spots for sea ducks as well.
    PM me and we can work something out