Spec wants to hunt doves in AZ.

Discussion in 'Arizona Flyway Forum' started by Spec, May 6, 2001.

1. Spec

Spec Gold Refuge Member

Now I just won me a super dove gun a 3 1/2 inch turky gun do those Doves fly like turkeys and do you have to use a long lead on them when flying ot just put it on there beak for the lead, also was wondering if #2 shot would be good or should I go to BBB for best resultes, now I was told that Bismuth was the kind of shell to buy but was thinking of tungstun money is no object when hunting these birds!!Rumor has it that AZ has several kinds of doves but that the black and white wing cross with the morning dove is the rare one down there hybred to the ring neck dove,Rumor has it that every 2 or 3 doves out of a hundred will be one of these!I would like a place to stay and a chair to sit on with a case of beer while hunting these birds,let me know if anyone has a place for me to hunt!Near a road ,by a house,with a view,and a slow flowing river ,so I can watch the girls in Thongs go by!!

2. Widgnwhacker

Widgnwhacker Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Speckelbelly B_tt Pirate,

We don't want your type down yonder infectin our Great State. You keep all your fancy huntin' equipment up yonder in Kalifornia. Their ain't no damn birds down here any damn way. Maybe you oughtha go down fagaybaycisco way. You just might run into some boy named Turd Tamper. Maybe the two of you could hunt together, seems it says it likes guys in huntin' clothes. Just make sure you go see Omar and have a new camo tent made for you.
    Oh yeah and don't forget your Pink Thong and Pink Lanyard,

Widgnwhacker

MAY YOUR DOG NEVER EAT YOUR DUCKS!!!!!!!
    :p :D :p :D :p :D

3. Greybeard

Greybeard Elite Refuge Member

Widgnwhacker: Don't let that dude come down there an' scare all yer birds off!
    I'm mailing that Cartoon out to you tomorrow and you'll see why ya don't want him down there! I want you to get yours first as I'm sending one to Ol' Spec also for his June cook-out.
    HEH, HEH, HEH!...you'll see what I mean!