Special prosecution counsel appointed.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, May 17, 2017.

1. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Yep...2018. It'll be interesting to see how the Georgia and Montana runoffs go.

2. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Obama under FISA may have illegally collected information and unmasked American citizens during his administration. This is the rich part...a democrat pundit first tried to blame Bush's Patriot Act but said the Patriot Act kept us safe so it was good Obama used it then said we can't do anything until we have more information. (evidence) :doh

Democrats are saying it was a legal collection...Republicans are saying it wasn't.

I'll try to find a link later to the investigation.

Otherwise all of the above is IMOO and just a news anecdote.

3. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

If you know any of your congress people, although you probably mostly have dems, they are pretty darn spooked unless they were just elected for a new 6 year term. Even in staunch republican Indiana, some republicans are very anxious.

4. 10GAGENUT

10GAGENUT Elite Refuge Member Flyway Manager

Our last remaining Democratic Senator here in Missouri is running for cover, there's already a big money campaign underway to unseat her in 2018 and I'll cast the first vote if I can to get her out.

5. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

It'll be interesting in Missouri to see how elections go if the proposed budget and healthcare changes were to get approved. You might need to vote more then once in future elections!

6. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Cast one for me too please. :joker

7. Shot Caller

Shot Caller Senior Refuge Member

Here we go with the Indiana Republican BS talk again. Boy, you was so close on your predictions the last election. Please keep us informed Nate

snipe n likes this.
  8. 3inch3's

3inch3's Illinois Forum Moderator Moderator

Living in one of the bigger cities in the state, I have not seen any sort of ramped up campaign by the Dems or Repubs that would support this......

9. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

You are simply hearing a liberal Dem parading as a REP spouting wishes. Dems are already running ads up here to re-elect Heidi who is a DEM senator seeking another term. She has fence walked a lot of important issues but recent votes show she is locked in with the DEMS agenda. Currently there is no declared REP running against her. That is how nervous they are!

In MN the REP party is geared up and pushing hard against District 7 Rep Colin Peterson a long time Dem. Farm bill, health care and other issues will be watched closely and he is far from safe in a district he has won handling in the past. To much left alignment can be real issue.

Friends in GA and other areas are telling me that the Dems are only focused on the Russia issue and not offering anything that appeals to the voters. Same people who had the pulse and sense of what was taking place during the last election when eel and boom where wetting themselves in euphoric anticipation of Hillary! The same people eel and boom scoffed at as being wrong. So don't be hurt Benedict Nate if we don't take your so called insider take as having a frigging clue!

10. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

When are the votes?