Special prosecution counsel appointed.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, May 17, 2017.

1. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

I do know my Congressman. His name is Duncan Hunter. In fact got a written reply from him a couple of days ago regarding an issue that I had discussed with him. Actually his SoCal district is solidly Republican (previous to the last reapportionment, our Congressman was Darrel Issa). Hunter (a former Marine officer) was elected to succeed his father who retired after 28 years in Congress).

BTW, here's Duncan Hunter's comment on the recent Montana incident...

SAN DIEGO (KGTV)--East County Congressman Duncan Hunter commented Thursday on the allegation that Montana Republican congressional candidate Greg Gianforte assaulted a reporter.

Asked if assaulting a reporter is appropriate behavior, Rep. Hunter said to the Associated Press, "Of course not. It's not appropriate behavior. Unless the reporter deserved it."

A reporter from the Guardian accused Gianforte of slamming him to the ground and breaking his glasses in an altercation at Gianforte's campaign headquarters in Bozeman Wednesday afternoon. The reporter had tried to ask Gianforte a question about the latest budget analysis of the GOP health care bill.
    http://www.10news.com/news/rep-dunc...-candidate-charged-with-assaulting-a-reporter

2. DComeaux

DComeaux Senior Refuge Member

Most deserve it, and what most politicians say but really mean, or feel is completely opposite. Did he deserve it?... sure he did. I hope it becomes an epidemic. The strgulation of stupidity.

3. 3inch3's

3inch3's Illinois Forum Moderator Moderator

The missing piece not being reported is if the reporter was charged with trespassing........but that's none of my business:rolleyes:

4. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

Good and nobody has said if he made contact with his recorder and the candidate. First contact makes a world of difference in the court of law, but not to liberals.

5. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

Just for you @Bear

pintail2222 likes this.
  6. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

May 17th... Clairvoyant or what? :tu

Appears that the ticks they are pulling on go back to Between 2008 and 2010...

7. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Caught in their own trap...perhaps?

pintail2222 likes this.
  8. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

That's what happens when you don't give an independent prosecutor a scope of an assignment - or parameters...

Well ya know - Mueller is a Repub now looking in to the The Podesta Group... So how long until we hear that he's biased from those on the left? And complaints as to what is Mueller doing looking for Russian Collusion with John Podesta or his brother? That Mueller should be looking in to Trumps golf courses and weather or not they drain fertilizer in to local water supplies in violation of State and/or local water laws - thus writing up articles of Impeachment for Poor Golf Course Drainage Design.....

9. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Speaking of impeachment...the BCC seems to have dimmed those lights. I guess they figured they picked all of the fund raising fruit the impeachment dirge could bring.