Special prosecution counsel appointed.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Bear, May 17, 2017.

1. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

I do know my Congressman. His name is Duncan Hunter. In fact got a written reply from him a couple of days ago regarding an issue that I had discussed with him. Actually his SoCal district is solidly Republican (previous to the last reapportionment, our Congressman was Darrel Issa). Hunter (a former Marine officer) was elected to succeed his father who retired after 28 years in Congress).

BTW, here's Duncan Hunter's comment on the recent Montana incident...

SAN DIEGO (KGTV)--East County Congressman Duncan Hunter commented Thursday on the allegation that Montana Republican congressional candidate Greg Gianforte assaulted a reporter.

Asked if assaulting a reporter is appropriate behavior, Rep. Hunter said to the Associated Press, "Of course not. It's not appropriate behavior. Unless the reporter deserved it."

A reporter from the Guardian accused Gianforte of slamming him to the ground and breaking his glasses in an altercation at Gianforte's campaign headquarters in Bozeman Wednesday afternoon. The reporter had tried to ask Gianforte a question about the latest budget analysis of the GOP health care bill.
    http://www.10news.com/news/rep-dunc...-candidate-charged-with-assaulting-a-reporter

2. DComeaux

DComeaux Senior Refuge Member

Most deserve it, and what most politicians say but really mean, or feel is completely opposite. Did he deserve it?... sure he did. I hope it becomes an epidemic. The strgulation of stupidity.

3. 3inch3's

3inch3's Illinois Forum Moderator Moderator

The missing piece not being reported is if the reporter was charged with trespassing........but that's none of my business:rolleyes:

4. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

Good and nobody has said if he made contact with his recorder and the candidate. First contact makes a world of difference in the court of law, but not to liberals.