State of the Union

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by 4riverman, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Paddler

Paddler Banned

The entire Middle East is in chaos. Given that, which is better, President Obama's approach, a couple of months, with minimal cost and no American blood spilled, or over 10 years, over $1 trillion wasted, over 4500 American soldiers killed and thousands more wounded? I think we need or most intelligent people leading the country. We tried earnest but dumb, it didn't work.

2. fishnfool

fishnfool Elite Refuge Member

The long term consequences of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, or any of the other Arab Spring countries still yet to be seen.....

3. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

110 tomahawks and a few harrier missions, sure...then it went to supporting roles only....you have any idea how many tomahawks were fired in one day during either of the Iraq kickoffs?;) 110million$ is toilet paper $ for this administration. :) Heck, Obama is somehow spending morebudget $ while cutting defense and having only one low level conflict ongoing than Bush did with two full bore wars and a Katrina.:nutz

4. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

The long term consequences of what ever Obama is doing is best summed up by impacts his administration creates by making the military fit his own image. Sometimes we have Michelle butting in on how to conduct the chow line. Then we have issues like gays and their roll in the armed forces. Amazingly, now we're gonna have Army pant's with knee pads. Before ya know it, there'll be a tube of KY jelly in the MREs. As noted in one of the reader comments... When WalMart picks this up, it will be another boom for the Chinese economy.

5. yellowlab03

yellowlab03 Elite Refuge Member

What the heck is wrong with the knee pads? Have you ever tried walking around wearing knee pads when it is 120 degrees out? Have you ever tried taking a knee in full kit on rocks?

There is a million things to complain about when it comes to the current administration. This is a dumb one.

YL03

6. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

You are correct, in that it's just one more example of the pussification going on. :rolleyes:

7. Paddler

Paddler Banned

Some things I read on here and think, "Could you guys be more ridiculous?" Then you outdo yourselves again. President Obama is the best leader we could ask for in the coming election. Mitt??? Santorum??? Get serious, fellas. Repeat after me:

Obama 2012

8. Doubletap

Doubletap Elite Refuge Member

Like I have said before, if you are right, this country will cease to exist:mad:

9. Mud Duck

Mud Duck Elite Refuge Member

gay (barf)

10. Rubberhead

Rubberhead Elite Refuge Member

Paddler is completely right and I agree with him. 2012 is Obama's last full year as president.