State of the Union

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by 4riverman, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Reverend Colt

Reverend Colt Elite Refuge Member

Cease to exist, probablly not.

Cease to exist as we have known it, I'd say that's a given reguardless of who wins this thing.

2. Duckologist

Duckologist Elite Refuge Member

Well, it will be a whole lot worse if Odumbo gets to appoint more judges to the SCOTUS!!

3. Rubberhead

Rubberhead Elite Refuge Member

What really scares me is the retched hive of scum and villainy that will be released when Obama leaves office in early 2013.

4. Reverend Colt

Reverend Colt Elite Refuge Member

I don't know that the Supreme Court is even a front and center issue anymore with the level of debt we are reaching. What do the rulings of the court matter if the Feds don't have the monatary means to defend or enforce those rulings.

My favorite racer of all time is a guy named Scott Bloomquist who is probably the best dirt racer of all time. One of the things he is quoted for saying is, "If you have a rule, and no way to enforce it, you don't have a rule".

5. yellowlab03

yellowlab03 Elite Refuge Member

Dude... really? I guess we shouldn't wear body armor either, or helmets, or eye pro, or ear pro, or gloves. :rolleyes:

A million things to complain about with this administration, this isn't one of them. (Not that the admin had anything to do with this in the first place.)

YL03

6. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

I think API missed the boat on that one...he's usually all over stuff, but the kneepad thing has thrown him. It's preventative protection for soldiers. My knees and elbows would be in much better shape from diving and sliding on hard surfaces, if they'd issued them more widely or we'd have had the presence of mind to buy our own back when I was younger....we viewed them as 'wimpy' at first, until our knees and elbows were so torn up that we'd just about rather take catching hell on our feet as smoking into the gravel, rock, or concrete again, getting on the deck to avoid it. IMHO, small, practical, soldier items like this are far more practical $ pits than $4 billion bombers.:)....most folks have no idea how much time some folks in the military spend wearing the heck out of their knees and elbows as primary points of contact, day in and day out....back to your programming.

7. ALMODUX

...BTW, anyone noticing the news stories of arms deals vs. the Israelis and Iran nuke situation vs. a time table? I am positing nothing, either way...just 'news'.:)

8. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

ALMODUX,

Look deeply into my Avitar - tell me - who do you see? Dumb or Dumber? Dumb or Dumber? Dumb or Dumber?

I opposed the US attacking Iraq just as I opposed the US attacking Libya. Regardless of costs. But you believe that because the Libya attack was "cheaper" than the Iraq attack - that some how makes our Interventionism and Nation Building of a Sovereign Nation like Libya okay? :doh

Attached Files:

9. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Sigh... times have indeed changed.

10. ALMODUX

...no, some have just gotten smarter. It only makes sense, instead of half your guys spending time at the doc for stitches and broken patellas.:nutz