Stealing Bands/band Theft

Discussion in 'Goose Hunting Forum' started by Band Man, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Band Man

Band Man Elite Refuge Member

Ivan,
    In all honesty why dont you quit? Your acting like a child. For sombody who has hunted as long as you have, you sure act like a child. I feel sorry for you. You are the reason these forums get off the subject of HUNTING and go off into La La land. Look at your posts, they are nothing but distractions. Many have nothing to do with hunting at all.

You offer no advice what so ever, and you have been hating on custom decoys for years now. Your nothing but a big distraction and it seems your only agenda is to get the thread off topic.

You need to ask yourself some serious questions.
    Why am I a grown man constantly acting like a child ??
    Why dont I ever contribute any thing positive to this thread??
    Why do I have such a negative outlook on hunting??

Your a sad person.

2. Band Man

After reading some of your previous posts from the past years, im really having a hard time convincing myself that you even kill geese. Some of the logic behind your posts truly shows you have twisted views on hunting in general.

Im really convinced this site is nothing than an opportunity to **** people off, and show how much you hate life :l Your pathetic.

3. loma goose man 1

loma goose man 1 Senior Refuge Member

hey spaight lab
    that is pretty funny used car salesmen you usually need a lot of mouthwash right. I keep quite for a month or ten and you flatlanders gotta talk shiiiit:fp .. I am on for the big c next year band man. they said if I take a double dose of zoloft and promise to try to forget how bad we kicked the shiiiit out of BYU"thats for u ivan" I can go take pictures in canada.:l

4. Band Man

Hey there big guy :tu glad to see ya back on here. Baker told me you were going to hunt with Saunders. Did you ever make it out there ??

5. loma goose man 1

loma goose man 1 Senior Refuge Member

ya
    we shot 74,000 snows! lots of them banded around 50% a few hundred neck collers. No man I never got to go ya know life on the farm in the spring babies everywere. Next sept coming fast HONK HONK TILL LATER.

6. spaightlabs

spaightlabs Elite Refuge Member

Wow, the pinnacle of brilliance, the ol' 'I know you are but what am I?' defense.

Bold move, Cotton.

7. batcave4

batcave4 Elite Refuge Member

8. Band Man

Bummer ! That would have been a great time to hunt with him again. September cant come soon enough :tu rumor is, big banding project around our early season WY spot. Im sure you have already herd. Thats gonna be an interesting couple of days :yes End of august expect long lost relatives and 4th grade lunch buddies calling asking to be invited :l Baker said this year hes only bringing 5 people tops:tu

9. dghunter

dghunter Senior Refuge Member

Why do you even worry about this guy Bandman. He's accomplishing the same thing you are. He's taking them off geese in the park and you are landing them, and then ground sloughshing them. I find his tactic quite creative...catching a wild goose in a park and snatching the band off it. I've had trouble getting a band off dead geese a time or two. I mean its a hell of a lot less difficult that ground pounding one.
    Is it ethical?? I don't know, is ground pounding ethical?

10. Band Man

And thats your opinion.:tu And I feel yours is wrong.

As for the pointless thread post, thats for the person who posts to decide. And I guess it shows infact how pointless you truly are to post a pointless post, on a thread you think is pointless :tu make sense.